I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Postby Hyatt4Life » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 am

I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back to reclaim her family.

I would love nothing more than to see my girl Courtney Matthews Corinthos to return and get Nikolas and their son Spencer the hell away from that child abuser pronto. I love and miss Courtney so much, and I know darn well she wouldn't want that child abuser Brit around Nikolas and her son. After the way Britch treated Emma she shouldn't be allowed around children. And Lante should take Ben away from now. Britch was very abusive towards Emma and I can't wait until Robin returns and read Britch the riot act for mistreating her daughter the way Britch did. With any luck at all, Courtney can be found alive and she can come and get her man and her son. Courtney is needed now! And if Courtney can't return, I will settle for the time being that Helena is alive and maybe she can off Britch and her pychotic mother. Courtney needs to come and Britch and pyscho mama need to go!

Axl Rose

Re: I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:32 am

Courtney is a character I would definitely not want back that's for sure and Courtney how could they explain her coming back from the dead?

Courtney died giving birth to her son Spencer, or she died directly after she gave birth and not only that but she died because of complications of the virus outbreak in 2006 if you remember that so if she didn't die from childbirth then she could have died from the virus, a medical outbreak no way she could have survived that

And not only that but Courtney was probably one of the most hated characters in GH history no offense

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:58 am

But if they ever brought Courtney back then I would want her to be paired up with Carlos Rivera or pair her up with AJ Quartermaine

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm

I think when I first started watching GH Courtney was hooking up with AJ. Then somehow she got mixed up with Jason. Kinda forget typically. Why was this character so hated?

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 pm

I think people hated Courtney because she came off as either too bland or too boring but that even making her Sonny's sister you would have thought that it would give her character more of an edge, give her a backbone but it didn't at all

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:53 pm

ECH! Another useless character that should stay dead!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Yes we can definitely agree on that

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:43 pm

I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Quote Gideon58: I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Exactly probably only Courtney's only good redeeming quality was her friendship with Carly

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:23 pm

I want my romance back on GH and Ron gone. She was ok. I rather have her back than any of the newbie women. They need to go!

Return to “General Hospital”