who think Sam will make the first move??????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
OnegirlOneboy

who think Sam will make the first move??????

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:27 am

I think Jason's bee nbeating around hte bush..Damn it just kiss her already.I think Sam will be the one to kiss Jason first.And i hope Liz is standing there ease dropping like alway's!!!!

cherturn

Re: who think Sam will make the first move??????

Postby cherturn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:03 pm

Sam eves drops too ya know. By the way everyone in Port Charles does.

JaSam4eva

Postby JaSam4eva » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:55 pm

I was hoping he would ask her to move back with him. :) Sam is stupid for wanting to go back to work at the police station :~ . If she is in-love with a mobster, she shouldn't associate her self with anything that has to do with cops. Dah, she should know by now how demented Rick is >) . Of course he is going to try to set her up. How can she not see that.

Rebel030304

Postby Rebel030304 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:06 pm

Quote JaSam4eva: I was hoping he would ask her to move back with him. :) Sam is stupid for wanting to go back to work at the police station :~ . If she is in-love with a mobster, she shouldn't associate her self with anything that has to do with cops. Dah, she should know by now how demented Rick is >) . Of course he is going to try to set her up. How can she not see that.

she does not see that because she is dingy but don't be mad i like her and all but really she's not the brightest crayon in the box. ~) or maybe she is so super smart it's part of her "master plan" :D he he NOT

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:50 pm

Jason have never needed hints before. You miss her man stick that tongue down her mouth, and I bet things will get heated fast. Best get it when you can because Lizzard will be hanging around, whining for Jason to help with this or that. I am still hoping that baby is Lucky's, and let Jason and sam have their own kids. 3) :(

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:09 pm

Quote Crater#5: Jason have never needed hints before. You miss her man stick that tongue down her mouth, and I bet things will get heated fast. Best get it when you can because Lizzard will be hanging around, whining for Jason to help with this or that. I am still hoping that baby is Lucky's, and let Jason and sam have their own kids. 3) :(

i think sam would be the one to make the first move but i'm hoping it will be jason... and liz will see them kissing.
BTW, i like that new name for liz: Lizzard >)

Return to “General Hospital”