Lets guess??? What will or who will ruin Carly's and Jax's wedding?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BabyBlueEyes

Re: Lets guess??? What will or who will ruin Carly's and Jax's wedding?

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:20 pm

here's my guess. everyone says it's helena. i don't know what she'll do (if it's her), but my other guess is... LAURA!
you're all thinking "what!?" yeah it sounds kinda nuts, but here's what i'm thinking. i think she'll think laura will be so moved (like she is right now already) and she won't want anyone to be married on her wedding day. maybe she's been waiting to get married and she feels like she should be the one getting married so she doesn't want anyone (carjax) getting married on that day. it's just a thought though ;)

JASAM FAN

Postby JASAM FAN » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:22 pm

my guess is helena because she'll find out jax took the "heir" (so we think). she might want to do something to jax to make sure he doesn't take spencer/john again.

i doubt thast's going to happen, but i just wanted to come up witha wild s/l. ;)

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:10 pm

ok so i really know who will stop carly and jaxs wedding. i think ppl should leave them alone and let them be married. um and if they make Helena find out about spencer at the same time as the wedding thats tacky i mean they could come up w something better. at least i think. it would be great if carly justs decides that the time isnt right and that she loves sonny. i want sonny to b w carly and i want jax to be w liz wouldnt that be weird. there not related or anything so why not..

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:01 pm

Okay i think it will be Max. Remember he has a crush on Carly. :) It would not bother him as much if she were to marry Sonny again because he is his boss. >( But Jax is a big nooo and i don't think he would ever let that happen. >) LOL

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:17 pm

It's gonna be Luke & Laura -

But not intentionally though-

Now that Laura has proposed (we all know Luke will accept) they will plan their wedding for -
You guessed it-
Their anniversary
Nov. 16th.
When else?
Duh!!!

Luke will not let Caroline ruin his angel's special day!!!

Jax and Carly will have to reschedule their nuptials (if they even happen at all).

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:15 am

Quote ex-michel: It's gonna be Luke & Laura -

But not intentionally though-

Now that Laura has proposed (we all know Luke will accept) they will plan their wedding for -
You guessed it-
Their anniversary
Nov. 16th.
When else?
Duh!!!

Luke will not let Caroline ruin his angel's special day!!!

Jax and Carly will have to reschedule their nuptials (if they even happen at all).

i said laura at first, then i said luke and laura, but your guess is better. luke would prob. stop it himself.

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:52 pm

but i read that luke knows that Ls49 is temporary so he knows laura is leaving so lukes not gonna marry laura. He wont divorce tracy and he would have to to marry laura so that dosnt make any sense

FANofGH

Postby FANofGH » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:44 pm

Quote sweetcheeks2146: but i read that luke knows that Ls49 is temporary so he knows laura is leaving so lukes not gonna marry laura. He wont divorce tracy and he would have to to marry laura so that dosnt make any sense

i guess we'll all just have to wait and see what happens.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:17 pm

You know Luke - he doesn't do anything the easy way - he will do anything for Laura and knowing that she is not going to be around for very long will make him do even crazier stuff to make her happy while she is.
My guess is a fake wedding (she won't know it's fake and it will make her time with Luke happier!).

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:44 pm

I think, you may be right.

After all, he's still married to Tracy.

He'll just get someone to marry them.

%(

Return to “General Hospital”