Melissa Archer as a re-cast Sarah Webber

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Melissa Archer as a re-cast Sarah Webber

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 am

If anything GH should definitely hire Melissa Archer who played Natalie Buchanan on One Life to Live and bring her over to GH as Sarah Webber in a re-cast capacity, Sarah being the older sister of Elizabeth and Sarah being the little sister of Steve, Sarah is a legacy character too she is the other granddaughter of Audrey, so with Sarah back in town and with Melissa Archer playing her it reunites her with Michael Easton who plays Silas

And then you can have a triangle with Sarah, Silas and Sam

And Melissa Archer & Rebecca Herbst do look like they could be sisters, both have red hair and not to mention both of them have blue eyes so it could definitely work

BringBackStarr

Re: Melissa Archer as a re-cast Sarah Webber

Postby BringBackStarr » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Good casting choice....How another soap hasnt snapped up Melissa Archer is beyond me... 8)

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Hmmmm. I guess MA could come over to GH, but she's also still under contract with PP. What happens if PP gets their crap together before their contract with the actors expire in January 2014? Would MA have to return to PP? Also, the current GH cast is bloated and several characters would need to leave the show.

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote Axl Rose: If anything GH should definitely hire Melissa Archer who played Natalie Buchanan on One Life to Live and bring her over to GH as Sarah Webber in a re-cast capacity, Sarah being the older sister of Elizabeth and Sarah being the little sister of Steve, Sarah is a legacy character too she is the other granddaughter of Audrey, so with Sarah back in town and with Melissa Archer playing her it reunites her with Michael Easton who plays Silas

And Melissa Archer & Rebecca Herbst do look like they could be sisters, both have red hair and not to mention both of them have blue eyes so it could definitely work

Wasn't a fan of MA on OLTL. I'd love to see Vicki, Erica S come on board and also Bo B.. can't recall his name. Could be very interesting characters on GH. IMO anyway

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Don't really see MA looking much like RH tbh but I absolutely adore MA and would love to see her on GH, no matter the role. My only fear is that she'll end up being a redo of what happened to John, Todd, and Starr. I know she wouldn't be playing the OLTL character but I'd just worry about any PP/ABC conflict as far as having her on contract goes but MA is an incredible actress so I'd follow her to any show she lands.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:54 pm

MA not a fan of hers. I always wanted John and Angeline together. They just had to mess that up. Glad RG does not work for FV & RC they would find a way to mess up her character like they did Marty. I really do not like these writers at all they use to many of the livers & newbies for my taste and not one of them made that much an impression to me. GH maybe enjoying their rise in the ratings but I'm not hearing the buzz for GH like it really is good. This board should be jumping but I'm seeing the opposite like people are not visiting this board much. Where have all the fans gone & if GH was all that good shouldn't they come back. 8) Something is missing on GH. Even Jerry back is sort of dull. I remember when he came back last year it was good now it's a flop. I keep hoping it get better but it just does not seem like it will. :~ So to me the ratings are misleading because it is no excitement. Lord where is a couple I can root for. No romance at all.

I would like for them to bring SW back but not MA for Sarah.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm

This is such a great idea!!! I love MA and love the chemistry with her and John/Silas

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote Axl Rose: If anything GH should definitely hire Melissa Archer who played Natalie Buchanan on One Life to Live and bring her over to GH as Sarah Webber in a re-cast capacity, Sarah being the older sister of Elizabeth and Sarah being the little sister of Steve, Sarah is a legacy character too she is the other granddaughter of Audrey, so with Sarah back in town and with Melissa Archer playing her it reunites her with Michael Easton who plays Silas

No one any more TPT Webbers,they are boring. Back in the day it was alright,no one is interested in Liz sister. If they brought MA over, I bet they wont have her anywhere near Liz!

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:56 pm

No! Melissa Archer keep her far far away.

She annoyed me on OLTL and I am happy that I do not have to see her now.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 am

Would love to see MA on GH but NOT as a recast Sarah Webber. Sarah was dull bland character that never was a fan favorite and the writers didn't know what to do with her. Leave her wherever she is.

Return to “General Hospital”