TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.

Postby Hyatt4Life » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Since Carly is reigning Queen of GH she deserves to have a great looking, tall man with power and money. And I would prefer him to be young, hot, tall, dark and handsome. She deserves a guy who makes more than a garbage man. Carly is drop dead gorgeous and she deserves the best. And no I don't want her with Franco. She needs to be with a man who wouldn't set out and hurt her children. Just introduce Valentin Cassadine and put him with her. Team Carly.

Nightmoves

Re: TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote Hyatt4Life: Since Carly is reigning Queen of GH she deserves to have a great looking, tall man with power and money. And I would prefer him to be young, hot, tall, dark and handsome. She deserves a guy who makes more than a garbage man. Carly is drop dead gorgeous and she deserves the best. And no I don't want her with Franco. She needs to be with a man who wouldn't set out and hurt her children. Just introduce Valentin Cassadine and put him with her. Team Carly.

Haha when I read the title of your thread I thought you meant to bring someone else in to play Carly! I love LW's Carly too and also don't want to see her with Franco.

snbtwistoffate

Postby snbtwistoffate » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Julian Jerome looks like someone Carly can go for. Sam's stepmama and Ava's SIL WOW! the potentials there. Todd dont do Carly any justice. NO SPOILER HERE, seriously

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:19 pm

I guess I am in the minority here but I LOVE Carly with Franco. the chemistry is off the charts between RH and LW

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 am

How about they bring back Ric Lansing for Carly? Or they bring back Tracy's son Ned Ashton as a love interest for Carly?

Return to “General Hospital”