Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!

Postby Hyatt4Life » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:45 pm

I am truly proud of my girl Lulu. When she slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth, I wanted to reach through the TV and give her a HiFive for that. And she told Maxie don't ever call herself being Lulu's best friend again. Maxie isn't nobody's friend. She doesn't know the meaning of the word friendship. I know that both Luke and Carly would be really proud of Lulu for standing up for herself and proving that she is a TRUE BLUE Spencer. Good job Lulu!

Insxx

Re: Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!

Postby Insxx » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

[quote]Quote Hyatt4Life: I am truly proud of my girl Lulu. When she slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth, I wanted to reach through the TV and give her a HiFive for that. And she told Maxie don't ever call herself being Lulu's best friend again. Maxie isn't nobody's friend. She doesn't know the meaning of the word friendship. I know that both Luke and Carly would be really proud of Lulu for standing up for herself and proving that she is a TRUE BLUE Spencer. Good job Lulu![/quot

Yeah, if Maxie wasn't in the butt kissing of Lulu and Dante, Lulu would haves ha a fight on her hands.

butterflycake

Re: Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!

Postby butterflycake » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 pm

And LuLu would have won the fight. I have no doubt this actress who use to be on Y & R as Abby Newman is learning to play the role well as LuLu and she getting better. Maxie is selfish and lets see how well she wants Spinelli and her child when she has them both. If I was Ellie, I would move out, give her room for a nursery and leave Spinelli alone and go for Magic Milo.

Return to “General Hospital”