Scorpios/Nik Spoiler

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
IvyLeague

Scorpios/Nik Spoiler

Postby IvyLeague » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:32 am

Jerry takes Anna and Robert hostages, and orders Nik and Robin to return to Port Charles and gather supplies to finalize the cure. The catch? They can not be seen by anyone in town, or Jerry will kill Robin's parents.

stonecoldhot

Re: Scorpios/Nik Spoiler

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:41 am

Quote IvyLeague: Jerry takes Anna and Robert hostages, and orders Nik and Robin to return to Port Charles and gather supplies to finalize the cure. The catch? They can not be seen by anyone in town, or Jerry will kill Robin's parents.

8) Can`t get supplies where they are,oh well a lot of things don`t make sence,but as long as Robin is back in PC, it`s almost over :]

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 am

So it seems Robin and Nikolas are a part of Jerry's schemes once again considering Robin and Nikolas had to fake a romance before, so Jerry has them go at it again this time to gather supplies to finalize the cure but I wouldn't be surprised if RC has Robin and Nikolas fall for one another

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:01 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote IvyLeague: Jerry takes Anna and Robert hostages, and orders Nik and Robin to return to Port Charles and gather supplies to finalize the cure. The catch? They can not be seen by anyone in town, or Jerry will kill Robin's parents.

8) Can`t get supplies where they are,oh well a lot of things don`t make sence,but as long as Robin is back in PC, it`s almost over :]

One of the first spoilers I read said Emma spotted Robin first and no one believes her. That coupled with this one makes sense.

Return to “General Hospital”