maxie and frisco

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

maxie and frisco

Postby smoken » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:38 pm

I see now maxie does not call her father dad anymore so the writers have desided to destroy frisco forever. I keep wundering why the writers hate frisco so much that they would write him this way. True mac raised maxie but why do the writers want to destroy frisco, why bring back jack wagner and frisco only to destroy them,and why bring back felica if she and mac are never used. I knew maxie has issues with her dad but mac and felica should be trying to get them to be closer instead of running frisco down, I guess the writers do not care about some charcters.

Re: maxie and frisco

Postby Howie79 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Not quite sure why they have done this. I was never a real big Frisco fan, but he is part of GH history. I was wondering when we heard his name mentioned a few times yesterday if he was coming back for a short stint, but I would be surprised after his little hissy fit about his last visit to GH.

Postby MLaca » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:22 pm

I a new here. what is the "hissy fit" story with Jack Wagner?

Postby rainhue » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote MLaca: I a new here. what is the "hissy fit" story with Jack Wagner?

He was disappointed in how his story line played out and felt they ruined his character by up and leaving Maxie again. He said he would have stayed longer.

Return to “General Hospital”