I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:48 am

I just could not muster ANY sympathy for NuLulu and I actually felt WORSE for Maxie. I'm not sure if JMB were still playing the part I would feel this way. NuLulu's reaction just fell entirely flat for me. No real emotion IMO.

Dante on the other hand was great. I really felt his anger.

Bettie Davis

Re: I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:57 am

Quote Nightmoves: I just could not muster ANY sympathy for NuLulu and I actually felt WORSE for Maxie. I'm not sure if JMB were still playing the part I would feel this way. NuLulu's reaction just fell entirely flat for me. No real emotion IMO.

Yes and I agree, Dante was great, if that were me I would have gone crazy on Maxie.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 am

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote Nightmoves: I just could not muster ANY sympathy for NuLulu and I actually felt WORSE for Maxie. I'm not sure if JMB were still playing the part I would feel this way. NuLulu's reaction just fell entirely flat for me. No real emotion IMO.

Yes and I agree, Dante was great, if that were me I would have gone crazy on Maxie.

I was so looking forward to these scenes too. Maxie, Spin and Dante all were great IMO. NuLulu just blah..... As I said, these scenes let me feeling worse for Maxie 8)

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Bettie Davis:

I was so looking forward to these scenes too. Maxie, Spin and Dante all were great IMO. NuLulu just blah..... As I said, these scenes let me feeling worse for Maxie 8)

I tried to like the NuLulu but its fading, they need to try and get Julie back.

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:31 am

I had been dying for the big reveal but was disappointed. It seem to be a little flat and too screechy and chaotic.

Lmanning

Postby Lmanning » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Maxie was ripping out her own heart and saying here you can have it. That was anything but selfish on her part. She was willing to sacrifice her own happiness for Lulu and Dante. I hope Maxie gets her daughter back because Lulu and Dante are selfish people. Maxie was completely selfless! I use to like Lulu and Dante, but now I kind of don't want to see them ever again. If I could have Maxie as a best friend I would! Also I liked the other Lulu better, and I don't think she would of did this to Maxie. She loved Maxie more! Maxie is one of the main reason I watch GH right now!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:38 am

Quote Lmanning: Maxie was ripping out her own heart and saying here you can have it. That was anything but selfish on her part. She was willing to sacrifice her own happiness for Lulu and Dante. I hope Maxie gets her daughter back because Lulu and Dante are selfish people. Maxie was completely selfless! I use to like Lulu and Dante, but now I kind of don't want to see them ever again. If I could have Maxie as a best friend I would! Also I liked the other Lulu better, and I don't think she would of did this to Maxie. She loved Maxie more! Maxie is one of the main reason I watch GH right now!

IKR! I could not believe that Lulu told Maxie she was selfish and only thinks of herself. Giving away her own child to not hurt and/or disappoint her best friend is anything but selfish.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 am

Wonder why Falcia and Mac were not at the christening 8) since Maxie was Godmother

Hazzy

Postby Hazzy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am

I want Max & Spin to get their baby.....i think Nulu is already preggo, just wait

Miz M

Postby Miz M » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 am

Imagine my surprise when I got home from work last night and my girls were watching Bring It On (part whatever) and who do I see playing the mean girl? nuLulu - she really has that role down.

Return to “General Hospital”