Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
4alarmblaze

Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Postby 4alarmblaze » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:00 am

Quote mrsmcmoose:
Quote 4alarmblaze: Good Morning, Vintage lante Sisters!

It's great to have a safe and welcoming place to discuss Judo/Lante!

Oh how I miss them! %(

Good Morning! I think this is great too. Vintage Lante Trivia - I believe the dress that NuLu wore yesterday was worn by Classic Lulu ....when? Anyone remember?

Normally I would be able to answer "any" Lante related Trivia Question, however I am not watching GH on a regular basis anymore. The redone flashback of Lante memories did me in. They were horrible, IMO and a stab in the heart to all Judo/Lante had created. I basically shut off a show I have loved for 30+ years after that.

daisysam

Postby daisysam » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:11 am

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them! %(

Good Morning! I think this is great too. Vintage Lante Trivia - I believe the dress that NuLu wore yesterday was worn by Classic Lulu ....when? Anyone remember?

I'll have to wait until I can find it on YT, but I'll try to answer. Back in the day I would have their scenes memorized by now. Happy Saturday!

DestinyAIB

Postby DestinyAIB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 am

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them! %(

Good morning! :D

I am just about to watch yesterday's GH so if I can recognize the dress I'll pop back in. I was quite busy last night and I also have to prepare myself for the cringe factor before watching episodes that include a certain character. ~)

DestinyAIB

Postby DestinyAIB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 am

Quote Something_Special: Good Morning Vintage Ladies

I'm sorry to hear the news of DZ's mom's passing. He and his family are in my prayers.

My personal fave Lante days (if I have to pick 1)is March 9, 2010.

Enjoy this for Flashback Friday

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9e7E4rFrWI

Thank you for this! Just further evidence that JuDo's Lante were the hottest couple ever! I feel like I need a cigarette or a cold shower after every viewing of those scenes and might I point out...they never even got to the lovemaking! ;) *)

DestinyAIB

Postby DestinyAIB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 am

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them! %(

Ok, I'm about 5 minutes in and I could be wrong but I don't remember Julie ever wearing that dress that looks like a combination kimono/bathrobe and that big bow sticking out in the front! It's damned ugly except for the color! Speaking of which, why is the wardrobe on GH so heavily favoring solid colors for the ladies these days? 8)

daisysam

Postby daisysam » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:56 am

If you ask me, and no one has, but RC/FV shot themselves in the foot by letting Julie act out that last scene with KS about the baby reveal. Once the real "reveal" happens, it will be crystal clear what is lacking in the new Lulu. Let the fur fly!!!

daisysam

Postby daisysam » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:25 am

I'm watching Giada at Home on Food Channel. Her next show is about dimm sum. Hmmmm Judo could teach that!!! Their last love scene - bittersweet for us and for them I'm sure.

LanteIsJuDo

Postby LanteIsJuDo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:23 pm

>( I agree! Watching Vintage Lante episode where Dante pulls a gun on Mikey and then later blows LuLu a kiss. OMG!! JMO but even DZs acting.has changed! Since NuLu its like he's "sleep walking " through his scenes! Its like night and day!

sarah23

Postby sarah23 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello vintage lante lovers! Did anyone notice in the shows beginning yesterday it was an older one with Julie in it! What a tease!!

mrsmcmoose

Postby mrsmcmoose » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Quote daisysam: If you ask me, and no one has, but RC/FV shot themselves in the foot by letting Julie act out that last scene with KS about the baby reveal. Once the real "reveal" happens, it will be crystal clear what is lacking in the new Lulu. Let the fur fly!!!

I know many have been "wary" from the beginning about drawing comparisons to Julie's Lulu to ER's NuLu. Just hoping (or hoped) that ER would be able to grasp Lulu and make "her her own".

Cartini were so naïve about Julie's talents, they only assumed that an actress would be that good as a replacement. I am also willing to bet they didn't count on ER being so anemic in her acting skills.

Return to “General Hospital”