Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
butterfly52

Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return

Postby butterfly52 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 am

Does anyone know when KM (Robin) will return. I am so sick of Sabrina. She came to life after a man. She was a nerd before Patrick and now it's all gone away. I am so glad that Emma is getting ready to turn on her just like Britt.

Bettie Davis

Re: Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return

Postby Bettie Davis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:20 am

Quote butterfly52: Does anyone know when KM (Robin) will return. I am so sick of Sabrina. She came to life after a man. She was a nerd before Patrick and now it's all gone away. I am so glad that Emma is getting ready to turn on her just like Britt.

All I could find out is October exactly when I don't know

Hydrangea1953

Postby Hydrangea1953 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:29 am

We see her for the first this coming Friday, the 27th. Probably just a quick glimpse at the end of the episode like soaps always do with a returning character.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 am

Quote Hydrangea1953: We see her for the first this coming Friday, the 27th. Probably just a quick glimpse at the end of the episode like soaps always do with a returning character.

I hate it when they do that.

Hydrangea1953

Postby Hydrangea1953 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:18 am

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote Hydrangea1953: We see her for the first this coming Friday, the 27th. Probably just a quick glimpse at the end of the episode like soaps always do with a returning character.

I hate it when they do that.

Me too. It will be the usual glimpse at the end to psyche us all out for the weekend with little or no follow-up the following Monday and I've read the same things you have that Robin's story doesn't really start until sometime in October

Return to “General Hospital”