FINALLY SONNY

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
girlsvomitcandy

FINALLY SONNY

Postby girlsvomitcandy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:34 am

Acts bi-polar. His illness was always thrown around before but he had yet to act it. Just getting mad isnt bipolar. So i am glad they are finally showing that side of him. Mb is acting it well. The actor is bi polar as well, right?

oltllover

Re: FINALLY SONNY

Postby oltllover » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:42 am

Quote girlsvomitcandy: Acts bi-polar. His illness was always thrown around before but he had yet to act it. Just getting mad isnt bipolar. So i am glad they are finally showing that side of him. Mb is acting it well. The actor is bi polar as well, right?

Yes the actor is bi-polar in real life as far as Sonny "acting" it he has been on medication for years and stopped taking them when Connie died.

girlsvomitcandy

Postby girlsvomitcandy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:44 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote girlsvomitcandy: Acts bi-polar. His illness was always thrown around before but he had yet to act it. Just getting mad isnt bipolar. So i am glad they are finally showing that side of him. Mb is acting it well. The actor is bi polar as well, right?

Yes the actor is bi-polar in real life as far as Sonny "acting" it he has been on medication for years and stopped taking them when Connie died.

Hes gone off his meds befoe though during brenda after the balkan mess didnt he? He did not act manic like this.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

The writing team has finally done justice to the bi polar condition the MB has IRL and the Sonny character has. Every other time he has gone off his meds they skip the high and just have him suffer the low.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:03 am

Quote Bizlet: The writing team has finally done justice to the bi polar condition the MB has IRL and the Sonny character has. Every other time he has gone off his meds they skip the high and just have him suffer the low.

Yes Sonny is finally getting interesting, looking forward to this s/l

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:31 am

I like this, it opened a whole new s/l it was getting old with Morgan and Michael, now let the fight begin.

Return to “General Hospital”