Maurice Bernard

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
butterfly52

Maurice Bernard

Postby butterfly52 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:25 am

I don't like Sonny at all, and think he has a lot of nerve calling AJ scum when truly he is the one. He is a killer, a bully with a gun, he is just a coward. However I love the acting of Maurice Bernard and he was awesome on Friday. What it must have been like with those other actors on set as he did what he does best and better than most, act. Anthony Geary is awesome we all know, but I would list Maurice Bernard side by side with him.

oltllover

Re: Maurice Bernard

Postby oltllover » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:27 am

Quote butterfly52: I don't like Sonny at all, and think he has a lot of nerve calling AJ scum when truly he is the one. He is a killer, a bully with a gun, he is just a coward. However I love the acting of Maurice Bernard and he was awesome on Friday. What it must have been like with those other actors on set as he did what he does best and better than most, act. Anthony Geary is awesome we all know, but I would list Maurice Bernard side by side with him.

ITA, I can take Sonny or leave him but MB really was great in those scenes.

princesss0919

Postby princesss0919 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 am

I don't agree to me he is always looking sideways to get his lines looks like he is grasping for his words and stops and starts too many times for me to consider it good acting

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:02 am

Quote princesss0919: I don't agree to me he is always looking sideways to get his lines looks like he is grasping for his words and stops and starts too many times for me to consider it good acting

Normally I agree with that when he is "healthy" sonny and trying to be all big and bad huffing and puffing but as bi polar sonny on fridays show he was very good. IMO

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 am

For me, it was excellent acting.

Return to “General Hospital”