Not Buying It...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Trueheart 6

Not Buying It...

Postby Trueheart 6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:40 pm

I don't see how there was any chemistry between Sabrina and Carlos. Maybe the Sabrina from the Nurses Ball, but not the big glasses, ponytail wearing mousy girl. I can't see it.

oltllover

Re: Not Buying It...

Postby oltllover » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Quote Trueheart 6: I don't see how there was any chemistry between Sabrina and Carlos. Maybe the Sabrina from the Nurses Ball, but not the big glasses, ponytail wearing mousy girl. I can't see it.

I'm not buying the fact that they went to school together, some people use to think that Patrick looked to old for her but IMO Carlos looks older then Patrick (still cute though) :)

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Trueheart 6: I don't see how there was any chemistry between Sabrina and Carlos. Maybe the Sabrina from the Nurses Ball, but not the big glasses, ponytail wearing mousy girl. I can't see it.

I'm not buying the fact that they went to school together, some people use to think that Patrick looked to old for her but IMO Carlos looks older then Patrick (still cute though) :)

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't know if it's the beard or the crows feet on his eyes, but he does NOT look 27 to me at all. I was thinking 35ish.

PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs

Postby PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote oltllover:

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't know if it's the beard or the crows feet on his eyes, but he does NOT look 27 to me at all. I was thinking 35ish.

He does look way older than Sabrina and he does look like he's in his late thirties . He a definite hottie , but older hottie .

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote oltllover:

He does look way older than Sabrina and he does look like he's in his late thirties . He a definite hottie , but older hottie .

Oh hot for sure!! I'm looking forward to seeing more & the dynamic this will inflict to Patrick & Sabrina's relationship. But no, he does not look like a 20-something.

Return to “General Hospital”