Ava and Morgan

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
g-mom

Ava and Morgan

Postby g-mom » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Wonder if Ava is going to try and blackmail Morgan into working with her against Sonny, like spying on him or somthing

g-mom

Re: Ava and Morgan

Postby g-mom » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:03 pm

since sonny outed morgan,ava may not have to blackmail him,i really think he's gonna turn on sonny

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 am

When this story started I thought it was going to be Michael and AJ against vs Morgan and Sonny. Now I think that Morgan and Kiki will fail as a couple and Morgan will join the Jerome Family as some sort of enforcer to repay his debt to Ava.

princesss0919

Postby princesss0919 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:42 am

seems to me their is a lot of sexual tension between these too or does Ava just come on to every one

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:49 am

Quote princesss0919: seems to me their is a lot of sexual tension between these too or does Ava just come on to every one

When it first came out she was hiding him, I was sure she was sleeping with him, but I think she cared about Kiki becoming a Corinthos more.

wise chick

Postby wise chick » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Ava bought Morgan into her life for a reason. She was lucky enough to find him (Sonny Corinthos son) on her crooked gambling sites. Her and her brother intend to take over the town, and she is going to use Morgan any way she can. He's ripe for the picking because Sonny just rat him out.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Morgan was a pawn in the Jerome plan from the beginning, and arrogant Sonny is never going to see his own son's betrayal coming until it's too late. >)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Morgan was a pawn in the Jerome plan from the beginning, and arrogant Sonny is never going to see his own son's betrayal coming until it's too late. >)

It`s going to be gooood, to see Sonny go down >)

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:38 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Morgan was a pawn in the Jerome plan from the beginning, and arrogant Sonny is never going to see his own son's betrayal coming until it's too late. >)

It`s going to be gooood, to see Sonny go down >)

Morgan lied to his girlfriend / wife but Sonny told the truth bad timeing maybe but still the truth. Morgan is a whinny baby. Both Morgan AND Michael are Sonny s sons...Morgan put his dad in a no win situation. If Morgan turns againgest Sonny then Morgan deserves what he gets

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:59 am

Quote princesss0919: seems to me their is a lot of sexual tension between these too or does Ava just come on to every one

WHY these two arent hitting the sheets I will never understand...The show is clearly ANTI SEX...No one hits the sheets (very long)...Ava is gorgeous---Morgan is dumb as a brick--She has leverage on Morgan and as my wise Granny used to say---You offer it up, he is going to take it...They are called dogs for a reason... :] ...WHAT MORE DOES THE SHOW NEED?

At first I thought the show would do an AMC (Marion/Tad/Liza) triange...But again---this show is abnormally scared of sex... :~ 3) >( 8)

Return to “General Hospital”