Michael and Penny

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Michael and Penny

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:46 am

If anything I hope Michael and Penny become a couple and why? Because I can't stand Michael with Kiki and not to mention Michael and Kiki are being shoved down our throats so much that it is almost starting to get annoying and Kiki if anything she is much better off away from Michael anyway in my opinion and Michael could do so much better than Kiki Jerome that's for sure

And not to mention Michael and Penny actually had chemistry back when they first met at the Floating Rib and then they had their one-night-stand only to be reunited all these months later, that is why I hope RC goes with Michael and Penny as a couple instead

stonecoldhot

Re: Michael and Penny

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 am

I like Penny,hope to see more of her, and yes with Michael, Kiki deserves Morgan

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am

I'm sorry I really hope they do not use this actress for a major role. I realize she has only been on a few times, and most young actors use soaps as a way to get their training, but I think this actress should of had a few classes before going on auditions. She can't even walk and talk at the same time. I say no to Penny. Especially that we already have Morgan and Kiki to contend with in those departments.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:38 am

Welcome Penny. A nurse! How convient!

Going to make Kiki jealous.

Awilli

Postby Awilli » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 am

When KiKi played Star from OLTL her and Michael were great together and people like them as a couple. But because of PP they had to make a new character name and place for this actress. I hate that they put her with Morgan because I think her and Michael still has chemistry. But Hey! This is a Soap Opera, right and it's all about the drama :]

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:52 am

I've always wanted Michael & Lauren together but as of late, I would love to see him pair up with someone else. I think he got the short end of the stick and deserves to be with someone a little more mature than Lauren is. Plus, I'd love to see her crazed with jealousy.

I'm also beginning to think that she and Morgan are perfect together. Neither of them have a place to call home, they don't have jobs, etc. Michael is much more responsible than both of them put together. He deserves better!

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:13 pm

And Penny actually works for a living and has girlfriends and a life. That's way ahead of Kiki.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Penny is the way better choice

Return to “General Hospital”