nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
RobynH

nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.

Postby RobynH » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Is it just me?? T.J. looks like a teenage kid. nu-Taylor looks too "mature" for him. The original Taylot looked like a conniving teen girl. I think they need to recast again.

ChargerGirl

Re: nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 am

Quote RobynH: Is it just me?? T.J. looks like a teenage kid. nu-Taylor looks too "mature" for him. The original Taylot looked like a conniving teen girl. I think they need to recast again.

Not to bag on nuTaylor's looks, but her eyes look odd to me. And I agree, she looks like she's in her late teens (19) or older to me. TJ looks more in Molly's age range to me. (Like a real teenager)

Aleashia

Postby Aleashia » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:41 am

You are totally right. Taylor looks 5 years older then TJ and there isn't any chemistry between them.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:08 am

It's just not believable that she is in high school. The actress is good, but way too old for the part.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 am

I didn't care for this story with the first Taylor and I don't care for it now. the actors seperately are fine and all but for some reason its not working as a group. JMO. I wish that the writers had gone the route of starr/cole and marco/langston they were all friends and had each others backs. again JMO. :)

lovelovegh

Postby lovelovegh » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 am

Quote RobynH: Is it just me?? T.J. looks like a teenage kid. nu-Taylor looks too "mature" for him. The original Taylot looked like a conniving teen girl. I think they need to recast again.

I agree and was going to start a post, these kids are in highschool and this girl looks like an adult...Does she even go to school...Molly talks about school but Taylor seems to go back and forth between her parents and felix's house....Molly in real life is only 15 maybe 16 lets get some actors that fit with her... I am so confused by this young adult woman hanging out with highschool kids. It is creepy.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 am

ITA 8) Is this the only actress they could come up with. They should of made her a nurse or a bartender at the rib

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 pm

I wasn't a big fan of Taylor as the character but the 1st girl player her PERFECTLY.... I agree this one looks FAR too mature for that role.

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:26 pm

The Nu-Taylor is very beautiful, but I do find that she seems to old for the part. I liked the old Taylor. She was perfect for the part.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 pm

The Nu-Taylor is beautiful like everyone is saying, and I also think she looks ridiculous playing a teen-age girl, in fact to me looks too mature to be playing Felix's younger sister! jmho.

Return to “General Hospital”