Sonny & Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Sonny & Jason

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 pm

I seems Sonny wasn`t this upset when Jason died. Yet Jason protected and defended Sonny for all these years. Sonny had said Jason was like a brother, and yet barely a tear. It`s all about Sonny :~ Did he even support Sam and Danny? Did he get his blood tested for Danny (Not sure)

Vertigobarbie

Re: Sonny & Jason

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: I seems Sonny wasn`t this upset when Jason died. Yet Jason protected and defended Sonny for all these years. Sonny had said Jason was like a brother, and yet barely a tear. It`s all about Sonny :~ Did he even support Sam and Danny? Did he get his blood tested for Danny (Not sure)

But it's always about Sonny. Didn't you know, Sonny is the centre of the universe. ~)

stonecoldhot

Re: Sonny & Jason

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote stonecoldhot: I seems Sonny wasn`t this upset when Jason died. Yet Jason protected and defended Sonny for all these years. Sonny had said Jason was like a brother, and yet barely a tear. It`s all about Sonny :~ Did he even support Sam and Danny? Did he get his blood tested for Danny (Not sure)

But it's always about Sonny. Didn't you know, Sonny is the centre of the universe. ~)

Not for long, here comes Ava And Julian to take him down a notch

Return to “General Hospital”