Alexis and Julian are doomed

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Alexis and Julian are doomed

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Alexis and Julian won't make it as a couple.

She left Shawn because of his mob ties and Julian is trying to take out the father of her daughter and been lying to her from the get go.

The only way Julian has any pull is because Sonny is off his medication. As soon as Sonny cleans up, Julian will be toast.

Plus, after his treatment of Vince, how's he going to get people to work for him?

Ava is the brains behind their operation and she doesn't respect Julian at all.

This couple is DOOMED.

stephanie215

Re: Alexis and Julian are doomed

Postby stephanie215 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote ransomha: Alexis and Julian won't make it as a couple.

She left Shawn because of his mob ties and Julian is trying to take out the father of her daughter and been lying to her from the get go.

The only way Julian has any pull is because Sonny is off his medication. As soon as Sonny cleans up, Julian will be toast.

Plus, after his treatment of Vince, how's he going to get people to work for him?

This couple is DOOMED.

Alexis does like her bad boys, but I agree when she finds out who Julian is. She will no longer want him around. I just wonder how Sam will like him once she finds out?

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:08 pm

I have to respectfully disagree. Alexis and Julian are hot together. I believe that, once Alexis gets over the shock of learning Derek is really Julian, she will be more drawn to him than ever. As stephanie215l said, she does like bad boys (which is probably a throwback to her Cassadine genes). I think, subconsciously, Alexis has always wondered about Julian and what it would be like if they were to meet again. I am looking forward to seeing Alexis and Julian getting to know one another and eventually falling deeply in love. It's high time for Alexis to finally have a long-lasting relationship, and I'd love for it to be with Julian.

duke417

Postby duke417 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Quote stephanie215:

This couple is DOOMED.

Alexis does like her bad boys, but I agree when she finds out who Julian is. She will no longer want him around. I just wonder how Sam will like him once she finds out?

If Sam can accept Jason she'll accept Julian

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 pm

My personal opinion is that she never "loved" Shawn anyway and him being Sonny's enforcer was just an excuse if she really hated the whole mob thing that much she would have cut ties with Sonny a long time ago. I agree with hotpink's theory that she has always wondered about Julian and that's why she can never have a lasting relationship

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote oltllover: My personal opinion is that she never "loved" Shawn anyway and him being Sonny's enforcer was just an excuse if she really hated the whole mob thing that much she would have cut ties with Sonny a long time ago. I agree with hotpink's theory that she has always wondered about Julian and that's why she can never have a lasting relationship

Always wondered about a guy she knew a few hours when she was 16, didn't know his name and had to be hypnotized to recall the night?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote duke417:
Quote stephanie215:

This couple is DOOMED.

They are totally different woman.

Alexis is well educated, while Sam street.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote duke417:
Quote stephanie215:

This couple is DOOMED.

They are totally different woman.

Alexis is well educated, while Sam street.

They are also bound to each other by blood; and, Julian is Sam's father. That connection will draw Alexis and Julian together, in my opinion.

sun45

Postby sun45 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Yep there doomed. I've said this from the start and I don't care that his Sams father either that doesn't mean they belong together. Also Alexis got knocked up in the back sit of a car had a child with Julian and can't remember him. To me she is in no position to feel betrayed when the truth comes out he doesn't oh her anything the truth is she should already no who he is. Sam is the only one I feel for and the only one that should and has a right to feel betrayed because I don't understand how Julian can be around Sam as much as he has looking at her everyday knowing she is his daughter which he has repeated multiple times and want tell her the truth about who he really is that to me is cruel. I want Sam to be angry at her father when the truth comes out I also want her to shut him out of her life and Danny's. I mean if he wants to be apart of her life let him fight for it and earn a place in her life. Oh and I also don't care that he donated his bone marrow to save Danny his still a stranger and she can still look at him as just a stranger because that is what he is. Sam is being deceived she doesn't know the real him and once she does the bone marrow transplant should not whole up anymore. Like I said I want him to have fight when the truth comes out if he truly wants a real relationship with his daughter.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Julian has been playing Alexis for a fool.
He knows who she is but, doesn't respect her enough to identify himself.

If Alexis hooks up with him she would be betraying Kristina. Sonny is Kristina's father and a friend to Alexis for over 20 years.

She didn't want Sam involved with Jason because of his mob ties to the point of sabotaging her relationship with jason.

She broke up with a man she said she loved because of his ties to the mob. Shawn.

If she ends up with Julian she'll be turning against everything she's ever stood for and be a big hypocrite . Hope they don't destroy this character.

Return to “General Hospital”