Sonny's Enforcers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Sonny's Enforcers

Postby taramartin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Is it my poor memory or have they made Shawn more visibly violent than Jason? It was making me turned off of Shawn watching him threaten to deep fry that guy's hand. I know Jason was a murderer but it seems like they always protected us from it. If he killed someone it was self-defense or protecting a child - something like that. I didn't like the scene of Shawn beating up Franco with us knowing he had a brain tumor either. I hope the writers aren't trying to make things edgier for us. I prefer my mobsters with hearts of gold. LOL. Also, Derek AKA Julian didn't mind killing the guy. Ava kicking him did not surprise me - I didn't think they were trying to make us like her.

alissain

Re: Sonny's Enforcers

Postby alissain » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Yes, I think the writers have gone too far with Sean and how he "enforces". Maybe he's leaving so if we dislike him we won't care? I don't know, I don't know any spoilers but I agree with you, Sean's character is horrible and sadistic.

alissain

Postby alissain » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Oh, I noticed the change in him when he was beating up Franco.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Making the mobsters look for reals?! No more comic relief or saving the day? I kinda like it. But what happened to Shawn being a role model for TJ?

Return to “General Hospital”