IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
duke417

IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?

Postby duke417 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 am

Just a gossipy no-life nurse butting into everyone's business at the hospital

MikeLikesSoaps

Re: IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am

Quote duke417: Just a gossipy no-life nurse butting into everyone's business at the hospital

I was thinking the same thing! Actually, the writers should break up Sabrina and Patrick, then let Sabrina and Felix be the new Amy Vining. Sabrina and Patrick have no chemistry together and she really serves no purpose. Those two could be fun comic relief, gossiping at the nurses desk all day.

alissain

Postby alissain » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 am

Stay tuned, things are going to be changing soon!

duke417

Postby duke417 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:44 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
Quote duke417: Just a gossipy no-life nurse butting into everyone's business at the hospital

I was thinking the same thing! Actually, the writers should break up Sabrina and Patrick, then let Sabrina and Felix be the new Amy Vining. Sabrina and Patrick have no chemistry together and she really serves no purpose. Those two could be fun comic relief, gossiping at the nurses desk all day.

It's also interesting to note that Epiphany(when she's on) chastises Felix much in the same way that Jessie Brewer scolded Amy.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

I just don't find anything endearing about Felix.

Amy was Laura's sister so, she had a tie.

I do agree about Sabrina and Patrick. Just not working.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:37 am

He is a little gossipy side and does seem to stick his nose into a lot of business that's not his and his so-called relationship with Carly feels really forced, but he is nowhere near as annoying as Amy Vining was. Amy used to make me nuts.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 am

Amy also didn't have any newsworthy relationships. Felix can be a gossip but please put him in a relationship.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Well, RC knows a lot about GH history so maybe he is trying to recreate that vibe. I actually like Felix and enjoyed the scenes with Carly. I guess that should be in the unpopular opinion thread?! 3)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:13 pm

I think he is a way scaled down version. He doesn't go looking to find out info on just anybody to gossip like Amy did but he does it for his friends and those close to him. I am loving his character.

I love the relationship him and Carly have, it's so refreshing. Also it's probably the least complicated friendship Carly has ever had and she needs that, someone to tell her like it is and isn't afraid to hurt her feelings. As well, she will never be attracted to him so there won't be any complications.

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote genhospchat: I think he is a way scaled down version. He doesn't go looking to find out info on just anybody to gossip like Amy did but he does it for his friends and those close to him. I am loving his character.

I love the relationship him and Carly have, it's so refreshing. Also it's probably the least complicated friendship Carly has ever had and she needs that, someone to tell her like it is and isn't afraid to hurt her feelings. As well, she will never be attracted to him so there won't be any complications.

As I think about it, I would enjoy Felix stepping in to Jason's place as Carly's BFF. While Jason was there to clean up Carly's messes, I see Felix more as the Ethel to Carly's Lucy. :D

Return to “General Hospital”