Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sharonismygirl

IS PATRICK AND SABRINA GETTING MARRIED?

Postby sharonismygirl » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 pm

I have read spoilers that claim Patrick and Sabrina are getting married!

Answer if you know if this is true!

Trueheart 6

Re: IS PATRICK AND SABRINA GETTING MARRIED?

Postby Trueheart 6 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:36 am

Quote sharonismygirl: I have read spoilers that claim Patrick and Sabrina are getting married!

I don't know if it is true but I have always had my idea about it and how it would happen. This is not a spoiler but my own story idea. Patrick proposes to Sabrina she of course says yes. They make there preparations for an intimate wedding, with Felix as brides made, I'm not even joking he is Sabrina's best friend so she asks him. Emma will be flower girl, Mac will be best man, he and Patrick are like family because of Robin. Anyhow, on her wedding day Sabrina confides in Felix that she just found out she is pregnant and plans on telling Patrick on their wedding night. She and everyone are at the church or actually I pictured evening wedding at a park or somewhere pretty. Anyhow Patrick is at home and is walking to the front door in his tux on his way to the church when he opens the front door and standing there is Robin. She has managed to escape and make her way back to him and Emma. He is so shocked to see her, he brings her in and she explains where she's been and what has happened. Meanwhile Sabrina and everyone is waiting wondering where Patrick is. Anna volunteers to go see what's keeping him. She gets to the house and sees Robin. Patrick then realizes where he was going and ask Anna to stay with Robin while he runs out. Anna looks at him and she to realizes here he must go. He gets to the park and sees Sabrina in her wedding gown and realizes what he must do.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:23 am

Quote Trueheart 6:
Quote sharonismygirl: I have read spoilers that claim Patrick and Sabrina are getting married!

I don't know if it is true but I have always had my idea about it and how it would happen. This is not a spoiler but my own story idea. Patrick proposes to Sabrina she of course says yes. They make there preparations for an intimate wedding, with Felix as brides made, I'm not even joking he is Sabrina's best friend so she asks him. Emma will be flower girl, Mac will be best man, he and Patrick are like family because of Robin. Anyhow, on her wedding day Sabrina confides in Felix that she just found out she is pregnant and plans on telling Patrick on their wedding night. She and everyone are at the church or actually I pictured evening wedding at a park or somewhere pretty. Anyhow Patrick is at home and is walking to the front door in his tux on his way to the church when he opens the front door and standing there is Robin. She has managed to escape and make her way back to him and Emma. He is so shocked to see her, he brings her in and she explains where she's been and what has happened. Meanwhile Sabrina and everyone is waiting wondering where Patrick is. Anna volunteers to go see what's keeping him. She gets to the house and sees Robin. Patrick then realizes where he was going and ask Anna to stay with Robin while he runs out. Anna looks at him and she to realizes here he must go. He gets to the park and sees Sabrina in her wedding gown and realizes what he must do.

Don`t stop there! What must he do ?) :-)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:24 am

Wouldn't matter if they did. When Robin shows up alive, a second marriage would be null and void.

stagwood

Postby stagwood » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 am

Quote ransomha:

Wouldn't matter if they did. When Robin shows up alive, a second marriage would be null and void.

They could be sister wives!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Quote stagwood:
Quote ransomha:

They could be sister wives!

Oh boy.....that's a scary thought.

Most people wait a year to start dating, Patrick getting married in a year seems disrespectful to his life with Robin.

Soaps Admin

Re: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Postby Soaps Admin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 pm

I changed the title to add that the thread is spoilerish as per guidelines. Not everyone likes spoilers so remember if you do want a thread to allow spoilers, let others know.

ADMIN

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Robin "died" a year and a half ago and he didn't start dating Sabrina until after a year. However he was "dating" Britt before the anniversary of Robin's death but I doubt that matters to some.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Quote oltllover: Robin "died" a year and a half ago and he didn't start dating Sabrina until after a year. However he was "dating" Britt before the anniversary of Robin's death but I doubt that matters to some.

Any date counts and Robin's been dead a year. Just mentioned it about a week ago. Anna scene.
If he's been dating Sab' 2 months marriage is way to premature anyway.

Those "some"... :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 pm

FYI... Robin has been dead for over a year and a half. The lab explosion was aired on Feb. 20, 2012. 3)

Return to “General Hospital”