where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
levins29

where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby levins29 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 pm

once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

ChargerGirl

Re: where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ChargerGirl » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Quote levins29: once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

They need to get the he*ll out of Monica's house period. There is no need for them to be moouching off non-relatives. If they are going to stay together, until they can get on their feet they should move in with Sonny or Carly. Both have more than enough room. And then if they are going to act like adults as a married couple then they need to be adults and get jobs to support themselves. They could each work for Carly while they go to school. In any case there are plenty of places can go. They definately won't be homeless.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote levins29: once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

They need to get the he*ll out of Monica's house period. There is no need for them to be moouching off non-relatives. If they are going to stay together, until they can get on their feet they should move in with Sonny or Carly. Both have more than enough room. And then if they are going to act like adults as a married couple then they need to be adults and get jobs to support themselves. They could each work for Carly while they go to school. In any case there are plenty of places can go. They definately won't be homeless.

I completely agree. It's long past time for these two to get out of the boat house. I personally wouldn't mind if they just left town, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:30 am

I'm sure Carly will give them a room at Metro Court with all the amenities for free. At the very least, get Kiki a job at Kelly's, that's where a lot of the young girls get their starts.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:55 am

Back to college please.... anywhere but PC! >)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:17 am

I would love them to move in with Sonny.

He's very low right now and having family around might be good for his head.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 pm

I guess that they have a few options:

Sonny's place
The Metro Court
Carly's place
Michael's place
Kelly's
Silas's place - if he has one

But since neither have jobs, and Morgan has maxed out his CCs and Kiki is not on speaking terms with her mom, maybe they need to go and stay at the little motel where Sam gave birth to Danny. It looked to be more "affordable" for those on a budget. ;)

stephanie215

Postby stephanie215 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:45 pm

Quote ransomha: I would love them to move in with Sonny.

He's very low right now and having family around might be good for his head.

I agree, Sonny would take them in a heart beat.

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:59 pm

While both Sonny and Carly have plenty of room, Sonny's estate DOES have a guest house on the property. They could move in there and mooch off him for a while.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote shepmajor:

While both Sonny and Carly have plenty of room, Sonny's estate DOES have a guest house on the property. They could move in there and mooch off him for a while.

Wouldn't be the first 19 year olds to mooch off their parents.

Return to “General Hospital”