Ava and Julian are weak

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Ava and Julian are weak

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote Howie79: Personally, I think that their weaknesses are being shown. Julian is that he now suddenly has a family and Ava it is definitely her impulsiveness.

But they are also showing some of their strengths, and Ava's is that she takes care of business, but usually messes it up with her impulsiveness. I don't think that I have seen enough of Julian to make a fair judgement on his strengths, but like Sonny I think that it is going to come out that he has very strong feelings where his family is concerned.

So far EVERYTHING Ava has done has backfired.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Howie79: Personally, I think that their weaknesses are being shown. Julian is that he now suddenly has a family and Ava it is definitely her impulsiveness.

But they are also showing some of their strengths, and Ava's is that she takes care of business, but usually messes it up with her impulsiveness. I don't think that I have seen enough of Julian to make a fair judgement on his strengths, but like Sonny I think that it is going to come out that he has very strong feelings where his family is concerned.

That is the point I was trying to make! I do like that they are trying to make her a stronger independent woman (her strength) who thinks on her own, but she is impulsive and does not think things thru (a weakness), which is why she is always making a mess of things.

But I guess all of the characters on the show don't always think things thru and that is why it is a soap. ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote Howie79:
Quote ransomha:

That is the point I was trying to make! I do like that they are trying to make her a stronger independent woman (her strength) who thinks on her own, but she is impulsive and does not think things thru (a weakness), which is why she is always making a mess of things.

But I guess all of the characters on the show don't always think things thru and that is why it is a soap. ;)

Can't disagree with that! :)

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 pm

It does appear that both Ava and Julian seem to think that they are the boss and that the other one is working for them. I think this battle for control is only going to bring them down in the long run, but right now Ava and Julian seem to be playing one long version of "Who's the boss?"

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Quote Gideon58: It does appear that both Ava and Julian seem to think that they are the boss and that the other one is working for them. I think this battle for control is only going to bring them down in the long run, but right now Ava and Julian seem to be playing one long version of "Who's the boss?"

They are doing a lousy job of it. They are always getting caught in an awkward position, people are begining to talk and wonder about them. They are not smart at all, meeting in open places..

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 am

LOVED Ava playing Sonny and now she knows his weakness and how to work it. >) Loved their scenes on the dock.... no weakness shown there.

>) >) >) I can't wait to see more. >) >) >)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 am

Kicking a dead person, yea that's strength.

alissain

Postby alissain » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 am

Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Ava playing Sonny and now she knows his weakness and how to work it. >) Loved their scenes on the dock.... no weakness shown there.

Now that they are friends (sort of) and she can get into his house and knows about his meds, I bet she sabotages or switches the meds (he hardly takes) with something bad.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 am

Quote alissain:
Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Ava playing Sonny and now she knows his weakness and how to work it. >) Loved their scenes on the dock.... no weakness shown there.

Now that they are friends (sort of) and she can get into his house and knows about his meds, I bet she sabotages or switches the meds (he hardly takes) with something bad.

That could happen. I really liked how she related to him, she's already got him feeling like she really understands what he's going through. >)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:01 am

Quote alissain:

The bottom line is, many people come after Sonny and they all fail. It's hard to get involved with this s/l knowing that in the end, Sonny prevails.

Return to “General Hospital”