Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

Re: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:22 pm

AJ owns his own douchebagginess (most of the time)....Sonny rents it out to anyone who will take the blame. Sonny pimping out stone to do his dirty work and then paying off his medical bills...AWWWW how sweet of him to do that! I'm surprised he found the time while boinking and drugging the underaged strippers.

akita

Postby akita » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:12 pm

These are soap characters. That much hate is horrible for your soul. Lol

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote akita: These are soap characters. That much hate is horrible for your soul. Lol

Oh....so you mean sorta like how you bash Faisons looks? Do you mean that kind of hate? You might want to remember what YOU post about before spreading your hypocrisy all over the board...ok? Good.

akita

Postby akita » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Little terror- I suggest you take time to read my post. YES...I, along with others think he is hideous but that is FAR FROM WANTING SOMEONE TO DIE....AND A SLOW DEATH! That to me is cold and a little much.

Again, watch your soul bc that much hate and evil is no good for anyone.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote akita: Little terror- I suggest you take time to read my post. YES...I, along with others think he is hideous but that is FAR FROM WANTING SOMEONE TO DIE....AND A SLOW DEATH! That to me is cold and a little much.

Again, watch your soul bc that much hate and evil is no good for anyone.

You seem to have a HUGE problem with comprehension...so let's get something straight....wanting a FICTIONAL CHARACTER to DIE...is a FAR CRY from wanting a real person to die....get it? got it? ...GOOD!
You keep an eye on your own soul and don't worry about mine. I have no problem with it.

so now...IGNORE ME..Please..I plan on doing the same. thanks and have a nice day!

akita

Postby akita » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Fictional or not, it takes something to wish that on anyone. .....hmmmm

Do yourself a favor and ignore my topics. Lol

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Sonny`s slow death will come in the form of Morgan. Morgan is going over to the Jerome side,and that alone will put Sonny over the edge >)
And yes we can wish anything we want on a CHARACTOR,they are NOT real people, they are there for our enjoyment,

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Sonny`s slow death will come in the form of Morgan. Morgan is going over to the Jerome side,and that alone will put Sonny over the edge >)
And yes we can wish anything we want on a CHARACTOR,they are NOT real people, they are there for our enjoyment,

LOL....most people know the difference..and I will wish death on any character I please (lulu is on my hit list right now)...because I know they aren't REAL! OH DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

I don't enjoy sonnyboy and that's why I wish they would kill him off. He is no longer entertaining to me. MB has been phoning it in for a long time. It's exhausting to watch his scenes.

akita

Postby akita » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Guys, feel free to wish death on anyone, I'm certainly not trying to stop you. However, I can make my comments as well and news flash......wishing death on anyone is cold, evil and extremely heartless

You honestly think it's ok or not wrong bc they're characters? Too funny Lol Its still what's in your mind and heart.. I mean who thinks of that?

I'll show you. >(

NickyD2

Postby NickyD2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Sonny`s slow death will come in the form of Morgan. Morgan is going over to the Jerome side,and that alone will put Sonny over the edge >)

Did it ever curve to you, that Morgan just might setting Up both Avery & Julian Jerome Up for payback for Dear Ole' Daddy. What if Morgan just pretended to be on Derek Wells aka Julian & Avery Jerome side, just to punish Sonny. But he sided with dear ole daddy at the end.

Don't you guys, know by now that Morgan will always be Daddy's little boy. Sure he might want to get payback on Sonny for betrayed him. But you should know at the end. Morgan will always be Daddy's Little Boy. He got both Carly and Sonny DNA don't forget that. But just in case, if anything were to happened to Sonny.

Then you can bet that Michael will make Morgan pay big time if anything were to happened to his father the man who raise him up. You see, It's always the quiet ones, that you really have to look out for. Because just like his Uncle's Jason. Michael has that same quality in him to.

And those quiet ones, are the most dangerous ones. So I don't think Morgan is that completely be that stupid to take Avery & Julian side over Sonny. Because that would be the biggest stupid mistakes that Morgan will ever regret.

And for all the haters who dosen't like Sonny. I really don't care, if you hate Sonny. By all means please keep hating Sonny. Because, the more you guys keep talking about him in every topic questions by mention his name in every posts. Because the more you guys keep talking about Sonny. The more popular he gets to stay on GH.

Which is one of the reason I love Sonny character. He is one of the reason of why I watch GH. So please don't let me stop you...LOL

Return to “General Hospital”