Olivia stop whining

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Olivia stop whining

Postby snbtwistoffate » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 am

Stop whining! Is she crying for Connie or Sonnie. At least pretend you dont want your cousin man. Lead me to believe she is not that sad about Connie and look at her death as an opportunity. OK, she throw in a "my cousin" every now and then.

Re: Olivia stop whining

Postby vickidink » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:00 am

I believe Olivia is reacting to two very serious emotional events right now - (1) the loss of her cousin whom she was very close to and also she is bearing the guilt of having not been able to reconcile with Connie before Connie died (I have experienced a similar situation with my brother) and (2) the fact that Sonny who is the father of her son and whom she also loves and has always loved is now missing and she fears he may be seriously considering ending his life. People react differently emotionally and we know Olivia has always been dramatic in her reactions so for us to expect her to be quietly reacting now to these two events is unreasonable of any of us. IMO

Postby corazon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 pm

I agree, she spends half of her time whining. Personally, those visions of hers are a little annoying.

olga vqz.

Postby olga vqz. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Lord, I wish the writers would do something, I can't stand this woman. She gets on my last nerve. I ff all her scences. On another note, I wish sonny would've shot her and them himself.

Postby cddior » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm

I agree with you all! I wish the writers would have let her die and kept Connie - who is a wonderful actress - hate to see her go - although her storyline was getting pretty bad - but at least she had a job - Olivia does nothing anymore except whine and cry and stand around a bar counter and see stupid visions. And please, please get rid of Starr/Kiki - whatever they want to call her - send her back to OLTL!

Return to “General Hospital”