DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 am

Quote theresao:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote theresao: Absolutely loved how Julian put Ava in her place about it being HIS business. He used her until she was not longer useful and now he's shut her out of HIS business dealings.

Yep, he shut her out and now she's aligned herself with the man who's 'love of his life' she KILLED! This is going to get ugly.... I can't wait! >)

And Ava, not being the brightest bulb in the box, let it out that she knows Julian has a backer...not real smart to let the MOB BOSS know you're spying on him. :D

I was thinking the same thing when she started questioning Julian about it. Way to totally give up your hand there Ava. 8) :-)

She should stick to playing Sonny. She's really good at that.... he's just to easy. ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:02 am

Quote theresao:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote theresao: Absolutely loved how Julian put Ava in her place about it being HIS business. He used her until she was not longer useful and now he's shut her out of HIS business dealings.

Yep, he shut her out and now she's aligned herself with the man who's 'love of his life' she KILLED! This is going to get ugly.... I can't wait! >)

And Ava, not being the brightest bulb in the box, let it out that she knows Julian has a backer...not real smart to let the MOB BOSS know you're spying on him. :D

exactly and he called her out on the computer spying. so know he knows that they know (although I do think there is more to it) but it does give him a heads up. I think she is spending to much time with Sonny she suffers from the need to hear herself speak. :-)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:03 am

I just love how one look or nod of the head from this man can convey so much. He really is not only hot & sexy but one heck of an actor :)

theresao

Postby theresao » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:05 am

Quote Nightmoves: I just love how one look or nod of the head from this man can convey so much. He really is not only hot & sexy but one heck of an actor :)

I FLOVED the wink he gave Anna when she had to release him from jail. 3)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:07 am

Quote Nightmoves: I just love how one look or nod of the head from this man can convey so much. He really is not only hot & sexy but one heck of an actor :)

He really is. and you can see the wheels turning whenever he is talking to Ava or Carlos or Alexis. Loved the stuff yesterday and on a side note him and Molly were cute together. Molly is no fool she knows her mom has the hots for Julian. btw I love that alexis and Molly have ironed out this whole "sex" thing it was noce to see them talk and understand each other.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:08 am

Quote theresao:

I FLOVED the wink he gave Anna when she had to release him from jail. 3)

Flove this man! *) He doesn't even have to speak. *)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am

Maybe Alexis will deal with him I will date if you a strip tease for me at the Nurses Ball.

I think Magic Milo is gone maybe we cane have Magic Julian :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 am

Quote Bizlet: Maybe Alexis will deal with him I will date if you a strip tease for me at the Nurses Ball.

I think Alexis will want to keep dat for herself ;) :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:47 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Bizlet: Maybe Alexis will deal with him I will date if you a strip tease for me at the Nurses Ball.

I think Alexis will want to keep dat for herself ;) :)

She will be one lucky women.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 pm

I am behind on watching this week but am looking forward to these latest scenes. Glad we are seeing Julian and Alexis! :)

Return to “General Hospital”