DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover: Big stuff coming up. anyone interested in a tease go to you tube and search general hospital promo for the week of 3-17-14

I couldn't resist I watched! Looks like we do have some good stuff coming up :)

yes we do! :D

You all have me intrigued! I'll still refrain from watching the promo.... but I trust you all that good things are to come. :D

you won't have to wait long I think the fun begins todays according to RC's tweets.

yay! I just can't wait for Julexis to rock it all over the place 3) *) ;) Love me some Julian *)

I predict many new topics on this board in the coming days and none of them will have the word "Sonny" in them. and yes please for the love of all that is holy get Julexis together already. *)

Yes, but I also predict that somehow, some way the mobster who will not be named will come up because we cannot have a topic about Julian and not do a comparison. >) ;)

But with WD on contract to at least April 2015, we will have plenty of him to look forward to. And that makes me very happy.

Our Julian also pops up in threads that have nothing to do with him 8) Some just love to talk about him ;) I just ignore those baiting comments 3)

with the exception of this "age" thing today, I have found the boards much more enjoyable when not engaging ;)

I broke my rule and engaged.... but COME ON! Sometimes it's just too much to take. ~)

I do LOVE how Julian gets mentioned so much. I know what the intent is, but it just goes to show how much his popularity is rubbing some people the wrong way. 3)

fotinigirl

Postby fotinigirl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:08 pm

God I love that man!!! Todays Julexis scenes were too die for! I just wish Alexis wasnt doing this as a result of Sonny! As much as I have liked Sonny in the past he is on my last nerve...enough of his self centered melodrama!! CANNOT wait for tomorrow til then my dvr and yt will keep me busy:)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Quote fotinigirl: God I love that man!!! Todays Julexis scenes were too die for! I just wish Alexis wasnt doing this as a result of Sonny! As much as I have liked Sonny in the past he is on my last nerve...enough of his self centered melodrama!! CANNOT wait for tomorrow til then my dvr and yt will keep me busy:)

If you ask me this is the perfect excuse for her to make that move and justify it in her head. she is clearly hot for him. *)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Notice how many more post this thread has then the Sonny appreciation thread ;) Must mean something ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Julian is hot and smarter than Ava and Sonny.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Notice how many more post this thread has then the Sonny appreciation thread ;) Must mean something ;)

So many different Julianites posting. :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Quote Bizlet: Julian is hot and smarter than Ava and Sonny.

He is on to Ava for sure and he might even be on to Alexis but he is a man after all so if she's selling he's buying. ;)
I love the fact though that Ava is playing everyone for her own needs but the only one's fooled are NOT named Jerome. :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Can't wait to watch tonight! Julian and Julexis Rock :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet: Julian is hot and smarter than Ava and Sonny.

He is on to Ava for sure and he might even be on to Alexis but he is a man after all so if she's selling he's buying. ;)
I love the fact though that Ava is playing everyone for her own needs but the only one's fooled are NOT named Jerome. :)

Kiki and Julian are not buying Ava's act.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote stonecoldhot: Notice how many more post this thread has then the Sonny appreciation thread ;) Must mean something ;)

So many different Julianites posting. :D

yes so many of us love Julian not just one poster in here posting to themself

Return to “General Hospital”