DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
prussell95

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby prussell95 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 pm

I love when he came thank her believing in him and he gave her some flowers

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Quote sonnyhater127: Loved the Julexis scenes today, especially what he said when he was leaving.

:)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Quote prussell95: I love when he came thank her believing in him and he gave her some flowers

Love the fact that he KNEW she would like gardenias. :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote prussell95: I love when he came thank her believing in him and he gave her some flowers

Looking forward to watching Julexis tonight :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:

Looking forward to watching Julexis tonight :)

sweet yet sexy, you will enjoy.

fotinigirl

Postby fotinigirl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello I have been following this thread for some time but never posted...I absolutely love Julian and Alexis! I have watched gh for the better part of 30 years on and off and I have to say these two are the main reason I am watching now! Did anyone notice in todays scenes how Julian looked Alexis up and down when she asked him what AJ said? He is an amazing actor. His actions and mannerisms play a huge part in portraying their intense chemistry! I hope we get more of them this week! :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 am

Quote fotinigirl: Hello I have been following this thread for some time but never posted...I absolutely love Julian and Alexis! I have watched gh for the better part of 30 years on and off and I have to say these two are the main reason I am watching now! Did anyone notice in todays scenes how Julian looked Alexis up and down when she asked him what AJ said? He is an amazing actor. His actions and mannerisms play a huge part in portraying their intense chemistry! I hope we get more of them this week! :)

WELCOME! :D I'm noticing more and more Julian and Julexis fans popping up. :D It's nice to know that he is gaining such a big fan base. He's a truly fabulous addition to GH.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:44 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote fotinigirl: Hello I have been following this thread for some time but never posted...I absolutely love Julian and Alexis! I have watched gh for the better part of 30 years on and off and I have to say these two are the main reason I am watching now! Did anyone notice in todays scenes how Julian looked Alexis up and down when she asked him what AJ said? He is an amazing actor. His actions and mannerisms play a huge part in portraying their intense chemistry! I hope we get more of them this week! :)

WELCOME! :D I'm noticing more and more Julian and Julexis fans popping up. :D It's nice to know that he is gaining such a big fan base. He's a truly fabulous addition to GH.

Yes he is,Alexis can`t resist much longer *) *)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:48 am

Welcome! I think I have an unhealthy crush on this man *)

I so agree that he is a great actor and can convey so much with just a mere look. I also love Julexis! I hope Julian sticks around PC for a long time :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Julexis are amazingly popular on twitter!

Return to “General Hospital”