DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 am

Quote Nightmoves: Who else but Julian could look so hot even in a jail cell? No one! Sitting there with his feet up like he could be relaxing anywhere. No pacing, no yelling or spitting...

I love the cool, calm collectiveness that is Julian 3)

I also love that Alexis wants him out of jail pronto!

Love how calm, cool, and collective he is. Even when answering questions from Anna.... total resolve. Of course he looks good in a jail cell too. He'd look good anywhere. *)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 am

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare: Shawn says Julian is more ruthless and violent than Sonny will ever be?! Get a clue, Shawn. ~) More like Julian has a brain and Sonny is a hot headed idiot. 3)

I guess a lot of these Sonny lovers don't remember Karen (Scott other child) dancing on the strip pole being fed drugs. That is one of my earliest memories of Sonny (such a great honorable man). Sonny is a pig.

First, why was Shawn discussing his mob business with TJ a high school kid? Dumb. Then Shawn and Sonny are plotting to finish the job of killing AJ because he will name Sonny as the shooter. Sounds ruthless and violent to me. :~

Yep, all the while knowing that poor Michael is a wreck standing vigil over his father. What's Sonny going to do, distract him so he can cut off his oxygen? ~) Seeing him there talking to Carly acting concerned for Michael reaffirms just how much I loath this character. >(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: Who else but Julian could look so hot even in a jail cell? No one! Sitting there with his feet up like he could be relaxing anywhere. No pacing, no yelling or spitting...

Love how calm, cool, and collective he is. Even when answering questions from Anna.... total resolve. Of course he looks good in a jail cell too. He'd look good anywhere. *)

He was looking mighty fine in those scenes. *)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare:

I know, right?! *) Looks like he is already onto Carlos covering for Ava. Clever man. Wonder if he will be the one to figure out that Connie's AJ stands for Ava Jerome.

He already thinks Ava shot AJ, so maybe he will figure it out, and yes he is a 'smart' mobster. I wonder what Carlos will do.

If Carlos wants to play it smart, he will side with Julian. He knows that Ava killed Connie and that she hired him to kill AJ, which was not successful. Carlos should be wondering if he is next on Ava's list because she is taking out those who know she killed Connie. If he plays it smart, side with Julian. Maybe this will lead to him and Sabrina leaving for TC's RL maternity leave. Maybe they will have to go on the run. No spoiler, just my mental wanderings...

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 am

Quote Howie79:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare:

I know, right?! *) Looks like he is already onto Carlos covering for Ava. Clever man. Wonder if he will be the one to figure out that Connie's AJ stands for Ava Jerome.

He already thinks Ava shot AJ, so maybe he will figure it out, and yes he is a 'smart' mobster. I wonder what Carlos will do.

If Carlos wants to play it smart, he will side with Julian. He knows that Ava killed Connie and that she hired him to kill AJ, which was not successful. Carlos should be wondering if he is next on Ava's list because she is taking out those who know she killed Connie. If he plays it smart, side with Julian. Maybe this will lead to him and Sabrina leaving for TC's RL maternity leave. Maybe they will have to go on the run. No spoiler, just my mental wanderings...

That might be there exit story at least for the birth of Pat's baby. They will go back to PR together.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:14 pm

It is going to be really entertaining when the truth comes out about who really shot AJ and who really shot Connie.

When Sonny figures out Ava has been playing him all along, his head will explode, lol. When Michael figures out Sonny shot AJ, and then both his parents looked him straight in the eye and lied to him about it, his head will explode.

But when Julian wins out in the end, he will take it all in stride. He's like that. ;) :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Quote ghfanfare: It is going to be really entertaining when the truth comes out about who really shot AJ and who really shot Connie.

When Sonny figures out Ava has been playing him all along, his head will explode, lol. When Michael figures out Sonny shot AJ, and then both his parents looked him straight in the eye and lied to him about it, his head will explode.

But when Julian wins out in the end, he will take it all in stride. He's like that. ;) :D

He's totes perf *)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: It is going to be really entertaining when the truth comes out about who really shot AJ and who really shot Connie.

He's totes perf *)

LOL, Julian's got you so giddy you feel (and talk) like a teenager. ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

He's totes perf *)

LOL, Julian's got you so giddy you feel (and talk) like a teenager. ;)

Haha yes he does 3)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 pm

I love what RC and FV are doing but they are making me crazy with this Julian/Ric connection and clearly there is something bigger going on please let us in on it already guys :D

Return to “General Hospital”