DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Molly shouting at Alexis about having sex in a car with 'this man'. Then the look on Julian's face. OMG. I loved that! Had to watch it twice. Well, maybe three times, lol. *) 3)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Molly shouting at Alexis about having sex in a car with 'this man'. Then the look on Julian's face. OMG. I loved that! Had to watch it twice. Well, maybe three times, lol. *) 3)

I think I have you beat *)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: Molly shouting at Alexis about having sex in a car with 'this man'. Then the look on Julian's face. OMG. I loved that! Had to watch it twice. Well, maybe three times, lol. *) 3)

LOL. and on a side note you two MUST post more often so the rest of us can have the joy of seeing your avi's. ;)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

Honestly, I have been watching most of his scenes two times. Glad to know I am not the only one. *) 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:

LOL. and on a side note you two MUST post more often so the rest of us can have the joy of seeing your avi's. ;)

:D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:

Have you checked out CD's avi whoa!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Nightmoves:

Honestly, I have been watching most of his scenes two times. Glad to know I am not the only one. *) 3)

No you're not the only one and I'm sure there are many more than us two!

I just love that he continues to surprise me, he's not the same old, same old like some other mobster who shall remain nameless lol.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:

Have you checked out CD's avi whoa!

*) ;) :) *)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Howie79: Loved Julian telling TJ to stay out of Alexis and Molly's conversation, bascially saying to respect your gf's mother. Also loved that he "advised" TJ to go to the police about the shooting at the warehouse. Very unexpected, but also very schemey.

Do you think Ric is funding Julian or they were just yanking our chain yesterday?

Not sure about that. I just hope that if Ric is funding Julian, Julian isn't using Alexis as a pawn in the game. I wouldn't think so, but I hope that tptb don't play it out that way.

I don't think so as he appeared to be attracted to her before he even knew who she was.

I do think it's Ric, and that's why he's back in town. Not only to 'see his daughter'.

I really don't think so either. As you said, he seemed attracted to her before he knew, and even more so after he started putting the pieces together about him and Sam.

Also, I have heard some very malicious rumors and blasphemous natterings about Julian and I am so hoping that there is no truth to them and that he is not being built to simply be the fall guy.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Quote Howie79:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Howie79: Loved Julian telling TJ to stay out of Alexis and Molly's conversation, bascially saying to respect your gf's mother. Also loved that he "advised" TJ to go to the police about the shooting at the warehouse. Very unexpected, but also very schemey.

Do you think Ric is funding Julian or they were just yanking our chain yesterday?

Not sure about that. I just hope that if Ric is funding Julian, Julian isn't using Alexis as a pawn in the game. I wouldn't think so, but I hope that tptb don't play it out that way.

I don't think so as he appeared to be attracted to her before he even knew who she was.

I do think it's Ric, and that's why he's back in town. Not only to 'see his daughter'.

I really don't think so either. As you said, he seemed attracted to her before he knew, and even more so after he started putting the pieces together about him and Sam.

Also, I have heard some very malicious rumors and blasphemous natterings about Julian and I am so hoping that there is no truth to them and that he is not being built to simply be the fall guy.

I think those are just rumors made up for and by fans of Sonny. I really don't think WD is going anywhere anytime soon. He has a large following on Twitter and FB, and if tptb let this fine actor go they are crazy IMO.

Return to “General Hospital”