DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby oltllover » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 am

Loved the scene with Sam on Friday. He is slowly breaking down the walls between them, I really hope in the end he is a good guy and even better father. and looking forward to next week the promos look hot.... ;)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm

The promo definitely looked good but we'll see if Alexis backs down, lol. I really don't see how she could resist. ;) I'm assuming Danny is in bed sound asleep? Also wondering if Sam will be upset that dad showed up at mom's house to see Danny. And then of course put the moves on grandma. 3)

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Quote oltllover: Loved the scene with Sam on Friday. He is slowly breaking down the walls between them, I really hope in the end he is a good guy and even better father. and looking forward to next week the promos look hot.... ;)

The scenes with Sam were SO good! I love that Julian is fighting so hard for a relationship with his children, and that they are slowly coming around to the idea. Can't wait to see these relationships continue to develop.

And yes, the promo looks HOT. Can't wait to see how it plays out...

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Quote ghfanfare: The promo definitely looked good but we'll see if Alexis backs down, lol. I really don't see how she could resist. ;) I'm assuming Danny is in bed sound asleep? Also wondering if Sam will be upset that dad showed up at mom's house to see Danny. And then of course put the moves on grandma. 3)

If Alexis is able to resist him, she should probably be sent to Shadybrook because she's obviously nuts :D

It looks like Sam is slowly opening up to the idea of Julian being involved in hers and Danny's lives, so hopefully she won't be TOO upset by Julian stopping by to see Danny and Alexis. Maybe she'll channel her inner 8 year old and just be excited by the thought of mom and dad getting back together :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:26 am

LOVED the Julian/Sam scenes Friday. Awesome that he did something so wonderful for her and her brother Danny. I think Sam is realizing that her father does care about her and is not so bad. Looking forward to more scenes today!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 am

Quote Nightmoves: LOVED the Julian/Sam scenes Friday. Awesome that he did something so wonderful for her and her brother Danny. I think Sam is realizing that her father does care about her and is not so bad. Looking forward to more scenes today!

YES! Loved how she couldn't resist hugging him. He looked so surprised, then blissfully happy. :D

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 am

I loved the scenes with Sam and Julian as well.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 am

I've been enjoying GH for a while now since RC and FV took over, but I must say that the character of Julian actually makes me look forward to watching. When Julian was standing at the door asking Alexis if he could come in, I was thinking such a ruggedly handsome face. Loving it. :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Quote ghfanfare: I've been enjoying GH for a while now since RC and FV took over, but I must say that the character of Julian actually makes me look forward to watching. When Julian was standing at the door asking Alexis if he could come in, I was thinking such a ruggedly handsome face. Loving it. :D

I feel the same way! I'm so excited when I know he's going to be on :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 am

Dude! Julian is a hot tamale! 3)

Return to “General Hospital”