DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby oltllover » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:49 pm

off topic: I am getting wall to wall coverage of this darn snow storm. all the other channels went back to regular shows but NOOOOOOO channel 7 thinks I need to be told a billion times that it snowed, jeez. I am counting on my peeps here to update me on anything good today. I've got 10 minutes to see if GH will be on in NY. >(

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Quote Nightmoves: This Man *) I just LOVED his scenes yesterday. Him and Alexis have such wonderful chemistry. I cannot remember the last time I was so excited about a character.

I loved when Julian said he had no one else to talk to, yes I know embarrassing. When Alexis said they would not get involved and he said he didn't care about that! Only to say he cared about that a lot. The look on Alexis' face ha! Also, the way she looked disappointed when he said he wasn't there to put the moves on her. I just love the easy way they talked with one another.

Loved the insight into why Julian has such views on being gay and the way Alexis gave him advice without being judgmental. I think he will take her advice :)

I did something I don't ever think I have done, I re-watched the show but only their scenes 3)

I just love this man *)

I feel the same way, NM. Have not been this excited and into a character since Johnny showed up.

I started to watch yesterday's show and then was interrupted so I have not seen the Julexis scenes yet. I only saw the part where Julian was sitting on Alexis's porch. He had such a sad look on his face. I am glad that Alexis was able to help and am looking forward to those scenes.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Quote JaneDoe: People just can't stop talking about this hunk of a man! *)

I see those same tiring arguments are going on in another thread. I also see some "mocking" statements by an unnamed poster who claims that is not the way they "roll." Apparently some can dish it out but not take it. It's all too exhausting for me. :|

Much more pleasant to just kick back and reflect on the handsome face of our hottie Julian. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Quote oltllover: off topic: I am getting wall to wall coverage of this darn snow storm. all the other channels went back to regular shows but NOOOOOOO channel 7 thinks I need to be told a billion times that it snowed, jeez. I am counting on my peeps here to update me on anything good today. I've got 10 minutes to see if GH will be on in NY. >(

Oh, no. It's so annoying to get those weather updates when one can just look out the window to see what is going on. >(

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Quote JaneDoe: In NO WAY do I expect Bobbie to encourage Lucas to form any kind of relationship with his father, but I hope she's honest with him in her conversation about his encounter with Julian in the park. I'm hopeful that she'll remind Lucas of her own reaction when he told her he was gay. 3)

I started watching again right after Tony died and Lucas was already out and accepted by everyone. Was Bobbie shocked?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover: off topic: I am getting wall to wall coverage of this darn snow storm. all the other channels went back to regular shows but NOOOOOOO channel 7 thinks I need to be told a billion times that it snowed, jeez. I am counting on my peeps here to update me on anything good today. I've got 10 minutes to see if GH will be on in NY. >(

Oh, no. It's so annoying to get those weather updates when one can just look out the window to see what is going on. >(

happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!!GH is on.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 pm

We started blogging the local Facebook page during the last round of storms that seems to have worked, bc they cut to the Chew half way through their snow coverage last Monday and showed GH. There is always HuLu or AbC.com

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe: In NO WAY do I expect Bobbie to encourage Lucas to form any kind of relationship with his father, but I hope she's honest with him in her conversation about his encounter with Julian in the park. I'm hopeful that she'll remind Lucas of her own reaction when he told her he was gay. 3)

I started watching again right after Tony died and Lucas was already out and accepted by everyone. Was Bobbie shocked?

I tried to find some YT footage, but was not successful. I'd like a refresher myself as to what happened, but I do remember that she wasn't all accepting and OK right off. She struggled too. Soon after he came out, he left for Seattle and the matter was dropped.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe: People just can't stop talking about this hunk of a man! *)

I see those same tiring arguments are going on in another thread. I also see some "mocking" statements by an unnamed poster who claims that is not the way they "roll." Apparently some can dish it out but not take it. It's all too exhausting for me. :|

Much more pleasant to just kick back and reflect on the handsome face of our hottie Julian. :D

Yes, it's totally not worth the effort it takes to argue with a brick wall. ;)

I will say that for a character that is so worthless, he sure gets a lot of attention and he seems to have a great fan following.... at least here. :D This thread is BOOMING, while the "other" fan thread is a one-sided conversation about the supposed MOST popular character of GH. 8)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm

We got another 12 inches of snow last night/this morning. News coverage over the top with the same thing over and over. I'm home but recording (I'm spoiled will watch later without commercials) so I hope it's on here!

Return to “General Hospital”