DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:19 am

Quote JaneDoe: I'm still anxiously awaiting Julian talking to Alexis. *) I'm very interested in seeing his next talk to Lucas as well. Maybe today? Please? 3)

Not so sure that will happen with the whole Carly thing finally playing out and Alexis trying to get Silas out of jail but hopefully soon. I love the fact that he turned to her and I love how he showed all kinds of emotion without throwing a thing. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe: I'm still anxiously awaiting Julian talking to Alexis. *) I'm very interested in seeing his next talk to Lucas as well. Maybe today? Please? 3)

I can't wait for Julian and Alexis scenes. Really looking forward to more Julian and Lucas scenes as well.

Missing Julian..

I know and it's only been one Julainless episode! ;) I hope they don't keep us hanging too long.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:28 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

I can't wait for Julian and Alexis scenes. Really looking forward to more Julian and Lucas scenes as well.

Missing Julian..

I know and it's only been one Julainless episode! ;) I hope they don't keep us hanging too long.

I know having Julian withdrawl LOL!

You this is such a happy thread for me and I love that we have a place to talk about Julian and not have to deal with negative comments. It's also nice that we have a group of posters here to talk with about Julian and his family, etc.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

Missing Julian..

I know having Julian withdrawl LOL!

You this is such a happy thread for me and I love that we have a place to talk about Julian and not have to deal with negative comments. It's also nice that we have a group of posters here to talk with about Julian and his family, etc.

Yes, I love this fun thread. So many great posters who enjoy this awesome hunk of a man! *)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Did we get Julian today?

;(

ugh thanks well I hope we get him tomorrow

yes, there is always tomorrow. :) ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 am

Looks like we may get Julian today :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 am

Quote Nightmoves: Looks like we may get Julian today :)

Yay! NM, I love coming in this thread and seeing your avi. Julian and Alexis are so purty. :)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere about William DeVry, but I saw in an interview with him that his grandfather IRL is the founder of DeVry University. Just some fun fact I discovered.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Quote Howie79: I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere about William DeVry, but I saw in an interview with him that his grandfather IRL is the founder of DeVry University. Just some fun fact I discovered.

That is interesting fun fact indeed. I have also discovered that William DeVry is a huge animal activist and is very involved in finding homes for injured and/or abandoned pets.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79: I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere about William DeVry, but I saw in an interview with him that his grandfather IRL is the founder of DeVry University. Just some fun fact I discovered.

That is interesting fun fact indeed. I have also discovered that William DeVry is a huge animal activist and is very involved in finding homes for injured and/or abandoned pets.

Just makes me adore this man even more. *)

Return to “General Hospital”