DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby oltllover » Fri May 08, 2015 9:42 am

Quote Jeanine5: Poor Jules has a cold or something. He could barely yell. Even I was a little annoyed with him yesterday (and I'm never annoyed with Julian). I understand that he's upset about them keeping the baby news from him. But Olivia was in obvious pain and Julian wouldn't let up. I know he thought she was faking but it was a little over the top for him. Still love him!!! *) *)

Well I am going to give him a pass because it must be very confusing to know what is real or not with this magical rapid growing baby. :-)

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:45 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Jeanine5: Poor Jules has a cold or something. He could barely yell. Even I was a little annoyed with him yesterday (and I'm never annoyed with Julian). I understand that he's upset about them keeping the baby news from him. But Olivia was in obvious pain and Julian wouldn't let up. I know he thought she was faking but it was a little over the top for him. Still love him!!! *) *)

Well I am going to give him a pass because it must be very confusing to know what is real or not with this magical rapid growing baby. :-)

lol. I wonder what vitamins Liv is taking. 8)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri May 08, 2015 9:53 am

Hey ladies :) I have been so busy and then my kid got hurt the other night playing SB (nothing too serious) so I have not had any time to post.

I have not seen yesterday's show yet, but this year's NB was just okay. I do love seeing everyone dressed up though, and I did enjoy a few of the numbers.

I CANNOT believe Liz is going to go through with this lie 8)

Almost had tears during the Duke/Anna scene, although I don't know what happened yesterday....

Looking forward to seeing how Julian reacts to finding out that is in fact his baby. I couldn't believe Olivia could not see the position she was putting Sam in by asking her to keep this from Jules :~

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri May 08, 2015 10:11 am

Quote Nightmoves: Hey ladies :) I have been so busy and then my kid got hurt the other night playing SB (nothing too serious) so I have not had any time to post.

I have not seen yesterday's show yet, but this year's NB was just okay. I do love seeing everyone dressed up though, and I did enjoy a few of the numbers.

Almost had tears during the Duke/Anna scene, although I don't know what happened yesterday....

Looking forward to seeing how Julian reacts to finding out that is in fact his baby. I couldn't believe Olivia could not see the position she was putting Sam in by asking her to keep this from Jules :~

First let me say that I am glad to here that your kid's injury is not serious, second good to here from you, third I agree with your post. The nurses ball seemed to a back drop to the Liz finding out about Jason story but I guess making it the center of attention can't always work from year to year. LOVE that Sam is loyal to her father and didn't use the old "I lied to protect someone's feelings" cr@p. I cannot believe that you cannot believe Liz is lying. I like her and all but come on she cheated on Lucky with Nic she would easily lie to keep Jason plus that's what soaps are made of. 3)

i need to get a life

Postby i need to get a life » Fri May 08, 2015 10:44 am

Silently waving to all my favorite posters as I am at work & a day behind

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Yes, Julian was pushy and obnoxious. It's who he is. He doesn't hide behind potted plants. Olivia is pushy and obnoxious, too. I predict their kid is going to be a handful.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sun May 10, 2015 8:59 am

Happy Mother`s Day to all you Jullian fans! Enjoy your day ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon May 11, 2015 9:04 am

Quote ghfanfare: Anyone else get the notice about beta testing the board?

I did.... I'm excited to try it out. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon May 11, 2015 9:05 am

Quote ghfanfare: Yes, Julian was pushy and obnoxious. It's who he is. He doesn't hide behind potted plants. Olivia is pushy and obnoxious, too. I predict their kid is going to be a handful.

ITA.... SO glad Sam told her father the truth. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon May 11, 2015 9:06 am

Quote Nightmoves: Hey ladies :) I have been so busy and then my kid got hurt the other night playing SB (nothing too serious) so I have not had any time to post.

Good to hear it was nothing serious! :D

Return to “General Hospital”