DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:32 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
So true! EEEEEEE!!!!! I can finally see my new avi :)

I'm still seeing Carly. :~

;( I can see her new avi, its alexis and julian in a hot embrace. maybe if you sign out and back in again it will show for you. :)

I will try that.... this is something I gotta see! *)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
So true! EEEEEEE!!!!! I can finally see my new avi :)

I'm still seeing Carly. :~

;( I can see her new avi, its alexis and julian in a hot embrace. maybe if you sign out and back in again it will show for you. :)

I will try that.... this is something I gotta see! *)

I took almost a week before I could see it!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 am

Nope...... still Carly. %( %( %(

I want to see your new avi NM! Although, I think I'm going to have a hard time recognizing you when you post, lol. I used to change my avi a LOT, but I've been stuck on Helz for a long time now. I think it might be too weird to have anything else. ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:40 am

Quote JaneDoe: Nope...... still Carly. %( %( %(

I want to see your new avi NM! Although, I think I'm going to have a hard time recognizing you when you post, lol. I used to change my avi a LOT, but I've been stuck on Helz for a long time now. I think it might be too weird to have anything else. ;)

Hopefully you will be able to see it soon. It's from the hotel kiss last week. I wouldn't recognize you without ole Helz but maybe it's good you are keeping her around ;) I did have that Carly avi for years time for a change.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Wow, two threads dedicated to the fabulous Julian on the first page.... THREE if you could the WSB one which mentions him also. Not a one about Sonny. ;)

By some standards, Julian must be "the show" now! :-)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Quote JaneDoe: Wow, two threads dedicated to the fabulous Julian on the first page.... THREE if you could the WSB one which mentions him also. Not a one about Sonny. ;)

LOL and of course now the Sonny thread has been 'bumped' haha!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe: LOVED seeing Julian's protection of Sam. Love that he said he'd go against his own sister if it meant helping his daughter. Also LOVED his little threat to Silas that if he is in fact guilty..... well, you know what will happen. >)

I also love Alexis' total lack of restraint with her emotions around Julian. It's only a matter of time before she crumbles into his arms. *)

I FLOVED those scenes so much I even rewinded a few times. I think I may have an unhealthy crush on this man *)

Lol. I have been rewinding his scenes, too. I loved Julian's scenes with Silas. He is so frickin' hot in every scene. Yep. I definitely have the big crush going. *) :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Oops. Double post.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Quote JaneDoe: Wow, two threads dedicated to the fabulous Julian on the first page.... THREE if you could the WSB one which mentions him also. Not a one about Sonny. ;)

Kinda sad to hang desperately onto the past when there is such a bright future on GH now. :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe: LOVED seeing Julian's protection of Sam. Love that he said he'd go against his own sister if it meant helping his daughter. Also LOVED his little threat to Silas that if he is in fact guilty..... well, you know what will happen. >)

I also love Alexis' total lack of restraint with her emotions around Julian. It's only a matter of time before she crumbles into his arms. *)

I FLOVED those scenes so much I even rewinded a few times. I think I may have an unhealthy crush on this man *)

Lol. I have been rewinding his scenes, too. I loved Julian's scenes with Silas. He is so frickin' hot in every scene. Yep. I definitely have the big crush going. *) :D

I have had a great time lately, first Franco(RH) and Silas(ME) together and then Julian and Silas. I love how Julian was all super dad. :D

Return to “General Hospital”