DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 am

Missing my hottie!

This is for fans of Julian and Alexis

despairintheafternoon.wordpress.com/

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:12 am

Quote Nightmoves: Missing my hottie!

LOVE THIS:

Sonny, on the other hand, is not exactly filling me with confidence as a mob boss, since it apparently never occurred to him that quitting the mob might have repercussions:

MORGAN: That’s the only reason I lied to you, dad, I swear. After we had the talk at the hospital, I knew I shouldn’t be messing with Julian. But the guy wouldn’t just let me walk away.
SONNY: I didn’t consider that.

HE JUST DIDN’T CONSIDER THAT, GUYS. Totally reasonable! (At least we know Morgan comes by his critical thinking skills honestly?)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

LOVE THIS:

Sonny, on the other hand, is not exactly filling me with confidence as a mob boss, since it apparently never occurred to him that quitting the mob might have repercussions:

MORGAN: That’s the only reason I lied to you, dad, I swear. After we had the talk at the hospital, I knew I shouldn’t be messing with Julian. But the guy wouldn’t just let me walk away.

HE JUST DIDN’T CONSIDER THAT, GUYS. Totally reasonable! (At least we know Morgan comes by his critical thinking skills honestly?)

It's his Vanderbilt education hard at work. ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

LOVE THIS:

I was not watching when Morgan came along but there is no doubt in my mind Morgan and Sonny share DNA. Soon enough if Morgan does not get his Ava loving he will breaking glassware against the wall.

yatsiee

Postby yatsiee » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:54 pm

New to the message board so bear with me. I love the character of Julian. I hope they keep him around. Why do Hythe keep insisting that Sonny is the good mobster. I can not stand Sonny and never could. Julian is a much better character. I hope he takes Sonny down, NT ad in dead, but in a way that would take the same old stories off the canvas for a while. Back to the hospital.

Why are all Sonny and Jason's crimes forgiven and Julian and Franco, do the same thing and are still hero's?
When Jason used the brain tumor as a defense its okay, but not Franco.
?

I hope Julian and Alexis get together.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Quote yatsiee: New to the message board so bear with me. I love the character of Julian. I hope they keep him around. Why do Hythe keep insisting that Sonny is the good mobster. I can not stand Sonny and never could. Julian is a much better character. I hope he takes Sonny down, NT ad in dead, but in a way that would take the same old stories off the canvas for a while. Back to the hospital.

Why are all Sonny and Jason's crimes forgiven and Julian and Franco, do the same thing and are still hero's?
?

I don't know if you are also new to GH but old writer Guza made Sonny into anti hero not a mobster. Not so much the case since RH has been writing the show. Julian and Sonny are both mobsters and Julian is a hot one.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote yatsiee: New to the message board so bear with me. I love the character of Julian. I hope they keep him around. Why do Hythe keep insisting that Sonny is the good mobster. I can not stand Sonny and never could. Julian is a much better character. I hope he takes Sonny down, NT ad in dead, but in a way that would take the same old stories off the canvas for a while. Back to the hospital.

?

I don't know if you are also new to GH but old writer Guza made Sonny into anti hero not a mobster. Not so much the case since RH has been writing the show. Julian and Sonny are both mobsters and Julian is a hot one.

Not to be a stickler but it's RC not RH, I guess you have Frodd on the brain :) Loved the scenes today with Sam and Silas, I guess Julian can be a good dad too. ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:

?

Not to be a stickler but it's RC not RH, I guess you have Frodd on the brain :) Loved the scenes today with Sam and Silas, I guess Julian can be a good dad too. ;)

It was that 1 hour wait at the bus stop this morning. It froze my brain. The school said the buses were running a little late. An hour is more than a little. I loved Julian/Alexis scenes and the Sam/Silas scenes today.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:

?

It was that 1 hour wait at the bus stop this morning. It froze my brain. The school said the buses were running a little late. An hour is more than a little. I loved Julian/Alexis scenes and the Sam/Silas scenes today.

sorry to hear that but hopefully seeing Julian today made it all better :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:54 pm

We had Julian today?! Yay! Looking forward to that. :)

Return to “General Hospital”