DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:06 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Bizlet: Julian was so sexy with Alexis. Something he said to her though makes me think he is working for the WSB to take his sister and Sonny down. If you re watch their conversation you might pick it up.

Julian was SMOKING hot and sexy. I can't wait for these two to hit the sheets *)

I caught that line also, not sure what the meaning was behind it, but for now I just want to sit back and enjoy 'Julexis' lol

What was the line? :~

Something along the lines of 'one day you will hear my side of the story'.

I do remember him saying that now.... plus his line to Sam about someday she'd see how much he loves her? Can't remember the exact line.... but this could be leading to something. Either way, bad mobster or WSB agent.... I LOVE him. *)

I love him too *) *) *)

And either way.... he's out to bring Sonny down. Win-Win! :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Bizlet: Julian was so sexy with Alexis. Something he said to her though makes me think he is working for the WSB to take his sister and Sonny down. If you re watch their conversation you might pick it up.

Julian was SMOKING hot and sexy. I can't wait for these two to hit the sheets *)

I caught that line also, not sure what the meaning was behind it, but for now I just want to sit back and enjoy 'Julexis' lol

I do remember him saying that now.... plus his line to Sam about someday she'd see how much he loves her? Can't remember the exact line.... but this could be leading to something. Either way, bad mobster or WSB agent.... I LOVE him. *)

I love him too *) *) *)

And either way.... he's out to bring Sonny down. Win-Win! :D

Sonny who? hahaha :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:14 am

Quote oltllover:

I was hoping from the beginning that he was working for the Feds or whomever. I'm not sure if that line was some sort of clue or not but I like that the writers have gotten back to putting him in Alexis' orbit and maybe Sam's too. Alexis CLEARLY wants him bad. ;)

She does want him bad.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:38 am

DUDE! Julian + Alexis = HOT, HOT, HOT! :))

I wondered about that line as well. ?)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am

Quote JaneDoe: Just a side note: Beware of the OBVIOUS attempt to bait Julian lovers in the rant and rave thread. Quite ridiculous and humorous. ;)

Thanks for the warning. I am glad we have this 'safe' thread that we can post in. It gets tiresome being followed around this board by a certain baiting poster who can't seem to let it go. ~)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 am

Quote Nightmoves:

Me, too! Hottest scene I've seen on GH in ages! *) :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:42 am

Quote oltllover:

I was hoping from the beginning that he was working for the Feds or whomever. I'm not sure if that line was some sort of clue or not but I like that the writers have gotten back to putting him in Alexis' orbit and maybe Sam's too. Alexis CLEARLY wants him bad. ;)

Alexis looked like her head was spinning! Lol! :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

I love him too *) *) *)

Me, three. In fact, as I was watching those scenes, that was my very thought. 3)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am

The only thing stopping me from thinking Julian could be working for the WSB is the shooting of Vince. That was for no one's benefit, he could have just as easily arranged for him to be sent away and made it "look" like he took him out in true gang like fashion to keep his cover. :~

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:52 am

Quote JaneDoe: The only thing stopping me from thinking Julian could be working for the WSB is the shooting of Vince. That was for no one's benefit, he could have just as easily arranged for him to be sent away and made it "look" like he took him out in true gang like fashion to keep his cover. :~

Oh yeah I forgot Vince.

Return to “General Hospital”