DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Quote Nightmoves: Imagine Sonny's reaction HA! He'll be spittin, stammering and throwing around empty threats! I hope his head explodes :)

Sonny is such a jerk. He is a mental case. And there is just no appeal for me AT ALL. He needs to go on a long vacation. And take Olivia with him.

Did you see the preview for today's show? If not, don't read further.

Julian shirtless is such a lovely sight! Looking forward to that. *) :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe: I agree that he looks a LOT like Julian and it's funny how that worked out since they re-hired the last actor to play Lucas. I'm glad they chose to bring him back and he was available. 3)

I didn't remember that he was the last actor that played Lucas. I had someone else pictured in my mind.

It was him.... there was another one before that (he had a crush on Maxie, but Georgie had a crush on him... I think :~ ), but his last return when he came out of the closet was the current actor playing him. I kept looking at him next to Julian in their scenes marveling at how much they looked alike. Amazing. 3)

Yes, the one before that is the one I remember. It is amazing that they happen to look so much alike.

I predict that Lucas will fight their connection for a while and there will be great angst and gnashing of teeth. Then they will finally bond. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Well, I don't blame Duke for getting his licks in on Julian. So now he's had his revenge. Once again, Julian took it in stride.

I think Julian tested the waters to see if Sonny gave Morgan false info to set up this trap. Now he knows, of course, that Sonny set up his own kid. And Morgan knows it, too. More fuel for Julian to turn Morgan against Sonny. Clever.

On a shallow note, still loving the abs! *) ;) :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 am

LOVED Julian outing Duke's alignment with Sonny.... BRILLIANT, SMART move on his part. I love how calculating he is. Is not all about brawn or violence.... it's about smarts. I really like Duke, but he's a fool to pair up with Sonny (Dude just risked his life and his secret alliance just to check his son's allegiance. 8).... who cares how it affected Duke! >( ) . He should have worked on his own or along side Anna to take Julian down, instead he let Sonny talk him into to doing something he KNEW he could lose Anna over and Julian just outed him. LOVE it! 3)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 am

Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Julian outing Duke's alignment with Sonny.... BRILLIANT, SMART move on his part. I love how calculating he is. Is not all about brawn or violence.... it's about smarts. I really like Duke, but he's a fool to pair up with Sonny (Dude just risked his life and his secret alliance just to check his son's allegiance. 8).... who cares how it affected Duke! >( ) . He should have worked on his own or along side Anna to take Julian down, instead he let Sonny talk him into to doing something he KNEW he could lose Anna over and Julian just outed him. LOVE it! 3)

Just proves once again Julian is smarter. Now Sonny is probably going lose his right hand man and Duke may lose Anna.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Julian outing Duke's alignment with Sonny.... BRILLIANT, SMART move on his part. I love how calculating he is. Is not all about brawn or violence.... it's about smarts. I really like Duke, but he's a fool to pair up with Sonny (Dude just risked his life and his secret alliance just to check his son's allegiance. 8).... who cares how it affected Duke! >( ) . He should have worked on his own or along side Anna to take Julian down, instead he let Sonny talk him into to doing something he KNEW he could lose Anna over and Julian just outed him. LOVE it! 3)

Just proves once again Julian is smarter. Now Sonny is probably going lose his right hand man and Duke may lose Anna.

He gets even without getting his hands dirty.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 am

Love that Julian is cool under pressure, that he is calculating, that he steps back and evaluates the situation before acting. He keeps a cool head and calmly pulls the strings in his direction. Very smooth to go to Anna, now Duke will be caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place. Unlike some who must scream and rant and throw things. Nice to see that someone can be mature. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:31 am

Quote Howie79: Love that Julian is cool under pressure, that he is calculating, that he steps back and evaluates the situation before acting. He keeps a cool head and calmly pulls the strings in his direction. Very smooth to go to Anna, now Duke will be caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place. Unlike some who must scream and rant and throw things. Nice to see that someone can be mature. ;)

Exactly! This is what I love about Julian! That, and he looks good in a towel. ;)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Howie79: Love that Julian is cool under pressure, that he is calculating, that he steps back and evaluates the situation before acting. He keeps a cool head and calmly pulls the strings in his direction. Very smooth to go to Anna, now Duke will be caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place. Unlike some who must scream and rant and throw things. Nice to see that someone can be mature. ;)

Exactly! This is what I love about Julian! That, and he looks good in a towel. ;)

To the bolded : This is a given, any time, any day. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:28 pm

It is so refreshing to see a ruthless calculating mobbie instead of a tantrum throwing promiscuous child/man.

Return to “General Hospital”