DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

I was actually thinking Julian and Elizabeth could be hot. I like those unexpected pairings. 3)

Looking forward to more shirtless scenes. *) :D

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 pm

I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

And no..I'm not being perverted...eesh.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:20 am

Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

I thought the same, that he is better suited for Sam.

How come Alexis hasn't WONDERED if he could possibly be Sam's father, considering he is the ONLY other one to match Danny? They have his DNA, figure it out and do a test

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:31 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

I thought the same, that he is better suited for Sam.

How come Alexis hasn't WONDERED if he could possibly be Sam's father, considering he is the ONLY other one to match Danny? She says he looks familiar so switch that lightbulb on above your head. They have his DNA, figure it out and do a test

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:13 pm

I agree. He looks more suited as a love interest for Sam then Alexis.

BTruth

Postby BTruth » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote ransomha:

this white dude way over hype it must be casting agents up in this thread i see nothing special about him, or are the soap trying to use him to wash Alexis clean that she slept with a black guy
(hoping fans forget about it, this was Carly fear she hella attracted to Shawn but she knows racism exist and stuff like this can hurt careers etc...

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Quote BlackTruth:
Quote ransomha:

this white dude way over hype it must be casting agents up in this thread i see nothing special about him, or are the soap trying to use him to wash Alexis clean that she slept with a black guy
(hoping fans forget about it, this was Carly fear she hella attracted to Shawn but she knows racism exist and stuff like this can hurt careers etc...

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Shawn used to be attractive too...until he beat the crap out of someone. Now, not so much.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote rainhue:
Quote BlackTruth:
Quote ransomha:

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Shawn used to be attractive too...until he beat the crap out of someone. Now, not so much.

I still think he is. Franco needed a good azz kicking. That butt whipping saved his life. It's when they discovered his brain tumor. He should send Shawn a thank you card.

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote rainhue:
Quote BlackTruth:
Quote ransomha:

I still think he is. Franco needed a good azz kicking. That butt whipping saved his life. It's when they discovered his brain tumor. He should send Shawn a thank you card.

Why did he beat him up, anyway? I know Sonny ordered him to but I don't remember why. Thanks

flanndreams

Postby flanndreams » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Sorry if this has been brought up before (didn't have time to read all the comments on this thread), but isn't he too young to be playing Sam's daddy? I know actors can play younger or older than their actual ages (that's why it's called acting, I know, LOL), but in this case he also looks too young to be her father. Alexis was also supposed to be very young when she gave birth to Sam, yet she looks believable as her mom. Julian--at first glance I'd say more believable as a love interest to Sam. (This is not meant to bash KM, btw; she's always been a favorite of mine.)

Oops, sorry, just now read some comments saying the same thing I did. ~) *)

Return to “General Hospital”