DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Quote Nightmoves: Have to wonder why Alexis even showed up at Julian's room the next morning after he kissed her and she seemed not to mind. She wants him 3)

Alexis is drawn in like a moth to the flaming hotness of Julian. ;) :D

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Nightmoves: Have to wonder why Alexis even showed up at Julian's room the next morning after he kissed her and she seemed not to mind. She wants him 3)

But for Julian I wonder if he has even had scenes with his niece Ava's daughter Kiki? Because Julian I wonder if he will even want to have a relationship with Kiki

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Someone in here said Julian is hot like fire. IA. I hope he is burning up our screens today. 3)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Quote ghfanfare:

It won't be long they will be rekindling that old flame that brought them Sam.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare:

But I wonder if Mikkos knew about Alexis and Julian? If Alexis' father Mikkos Cassadine knew about Alexis and Julian's one-night-stand imagine if Mikkos somehow threatened Julian into staying away from Alexis or never contacting her again

Or what if Julian's father, the late Victor Jerome, he knew about Alexis and his son Julian

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare:

How can she resist?! ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 am

FINALLY!! Julian makes it back onto our screen. *)

I loved his scene with Jerry..... you OWE me! 3)

I'm starting to come around to Carlos and I can't BELIEVE that I never picked up on the "Rivera" name... or did they not say that until yesterday? Of course he's going to be related to Lily, maybe her brother? 8)

I really enjoyed him with Sam too. Even though they aren't on good terms, they are very fun to watch. I think she will come around in time. He is her father and she will want to get to know him. I think something will happen with Danny and he'll be there to help out and bring them close.... along with Alexis. :D

I'm very disappointed that the prospect of Duke teaming up with Sonny. I'd much rather see him going after Julian with Anna. :~ And of course Sonny is going to encourage him.... even after he said Anna would leave him if she found out he was working with organized crime! >(

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 am

Quote JaneDoe: FINALLY!! Julian makes it back onto our screen. *)

I'm starting to come around to Carlos and I can't BELIEVE that I never picked up on the "Rivera" name... or did they not say that until yesterday? Of course he's going to be related to Lily, maybe her brother? 8)

I really enjoyed him with Sam too. Even though they aren't on good terms, they are very fun to watch. I think she will come around in time. He is her father and she will want to get to know him. I think something will happen with Danny and he'll be there to help out and bring them close.... along with Alexis. :D

I'm very disappointed that the prospect of Duke teaming up with Sonny. I'd much rather see him going after Julian with Anna. :~ And of course Sonny is going to encourage him.... even after he said Anna would leave him if she found out he was working with organized crime! >(

I hope beyond hope Duke tells Sonny to go pound sand or break another glass in his case. Duke did make a promise to Anna to give up that life for good.

mommy of3

Postby mommy of3 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:52 am

Back to Julian. Love the poem. When he's on TV my daughters turn and look at me because I always say mmmmmm... when I see him . My daughters are 14 and 12. I have my 12 year old watching with me. My 14 year old know s characters knows storylines but not hooked yet.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe: FINALLY!! Julian makes it back onto our screen. *)

I hope beyond hope Duke tells Sonny to go pound sand or break another glass in his case. Duke did make a promise to Anna to give up that life for good.

Yes, I was also hoping Duke and Anna would team up and try to go the legitimate route. Duke does not need to be mixed up with Sonny because Sonny's stupid plans always backfire and innocent bystanders are hurt.

Return to “General Hospital”