DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 am

Well, Jordan said it all when she told Anna that Julian would rather die than see his family hurt. His intentions are good anyway.

Honestly, this story doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but at least they are writing for the character so that is good. :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 am

Quote ghfanfare: Well, Jordan said it all when she told Anna that Julian would rather die than see his family hurt. His intentions are good anyway.

Honestly, this story doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but at least they are writing for the character so that is good. :)

Hey Fan! Thanks for bringing our man back to the top where he belongs!

Yes, as we all here know, Julian is doing this to protect his family, not because he is a flunky, drug pusher, mobster, liar, etc. He putting his family above his own safety and needs, which is more than I can say for some others.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:53 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: Well, Jordan said it all when she told Anna that Julian would rather die than see his family hurt. His intentions are good anyway.

Yes, as we all here know, Julian is doing this to protect his family, not because he is a flunky, drug pusher, mobster, liar, etc. He putting his family above his own safety and needs, which is more than I can say for some others.

Hey, NM. My pleasure. :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:03 am

Quote Nightmoves:

ITA, I am glad that Jordan was spelling that out for Anna and Julian is not the monster she and Duke believe he is.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Here's what I'd like to see: Julian takes out Fluke. Carlos takes out Sonny. Boom. Boom. FIN. 3)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Here's what I'd like to see: Julian takes out Fluke. Carlos takes out Sonny. Boom. Boom. FIN. 3)

Sounds like a great solution to the problem. I think Carlos might want a shot at Ava as well.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Here's what I'd like to see: Julian takes out Fluke. Carlos takes out Sonny. Boom. Boom. FIN. 3)

Love this idea. Then Julian would be free to live his life. Missed seeing him today. ;( *)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Quote Howie79:

Love this idea. Then Julian would be free to live his life. Missed seeing him today. ;( *)

Cheer up! NLG tweeted that she's getting a spray tan soon and you know what that means!

I wish I could post more but so busy with work, family and friends. Honestly don't know how some find the time to be on here in just about every thread for what looks like 24/7!

fotinigirl

Postby fotinigirl » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79:

Cheer up! NLG tweeted that she's getting a spray tan soon and you know what that means!

I wish I could post more but so busy with work, family and friends. Honestly don't know how some find the time to be on here in just about every thread for what looks like 24/7!

Yay!! I saw that tweet as well and CANNOT wait!!

NM I know what you mean as far as posting...seriously tight on time with so many commitments to work,family,friends,sports etc. I usually read the posts just dont have time to always respond even when I really want to! I absolutely LOVED the Kellys scenes from the other day and I totally agree that WDV's facial expressions and mannerisms are spot on!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:03 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79:

Oh goody. Thanks for sharing. I totally get what you mean about posting. The last few weeks I have not been anywhere near as active as I used to be. Like you said, work, family, and then things like cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping - all which I seriously need to do today after work - I don't know how some can fit it all in. I am usually on during my breaks at work. :D

Hope that things are good for you and you get some time to enjoy life. ANd of course, watching GH. :)

Return to “General Hospital”