DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby Nightmoves » Tue May 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Nightmoves: WD's post on his FB page:

"People. Please. Stop asking if "rumors" of Julians demise are true. First, its been addressed by me a million times. A million. Frank Valentini has addressed this never ending rumor twice on Twitter. Twice. Also this is my job. I do this for a living. I take care if my family with this job. To be asked several times a day about the security of my job is more than most people really wanna deal with. And lastly. Regardless of where the story line takes Julian, you should all know better than to ask me as I'm not allowed to talk about spoilers. Having been accepted as a friend on FB does not give you right or access to ask about storyline or Julians longevity. Thank you. Continue on."

When I was checking out the "pool shot" on twitter the other day, I saw that it was clearly posted by FV: "Do not believe the rumors."

I think it's quite rude of people to keep harassing WDV et al about his contract and/or spoilers. These actors are kind enough to interact with the fans and people just act like idiots.

But you know how soap watchers are...love to create drama.

I really think there are people out there who just can't separate the actor from the character. EVERYTHING is about the character with no regard for the real person playing the part. Sad.

That is so true. I saw a Sonny fan post negative remarks about MB's movie (which by the way looks great) and I wondered if you are truly a fan, why would you not want MB's movie to do well?

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue May 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:

"People. Please. Stop asking if "rumors" of Julians demise are true. First, its been addressed by me a million times. A million. Frank Valentini has addressed this never ending rumor twice on Twitter. Twice. Also this is my job. I do this for a living. I take care if my family with this job. To be asked several times a day about the security of my job is more than most people really wanna deal with. And lastly. Regardless of where the story line takes Julian, you should all know better than to ask me as I'm not allowed to talk about spoilers. Having been accepted as a friend on FB does not give you right or access to ask about storyline or Julians longevity. Thank you. Continue on."

When I was checking out the "pool shot" on twitter the other day, I saw that it was clearly posted by FV: "Do not believe the rumors."

I think it's quite rude of people to keep harassing WDV et al about his contract and/or spoilers. These actors are kind enough to interact with the fans and people just act like idiots.

I really think there are people out there who just can't separate the actor from the character. EVERYTHING is about the character with no regard for the real person playing the part. Sad.

That is so true. I saw a Sonny fan post negative remarks about MB's movie (which by the way looks great) and I wondered if you are truly a fan, why would you not want MB's movie to do well?

Because he's only useful as Sonny Corntoes. 8) SAD. I don't like Sonny, but I appreciate MB and I think he's amazingly talented. I think he deserves much better than being stuck forever as Sonny.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue May 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:

Because he's only useful as Sonny Corntoes. 8) SAD. I don't like Sonny, but I appreciate MB and I think he's amazingly talented. I think he deserves much better than being stuck forever as Sonny.

ITA MB is very talented and if he does want to pursue movies good for him! I would go see them :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue May 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:

There are probably some people that are afraid MB might move on to do other things if this movie does well for him. Crazed fans have a twisted way of thinking sometimes.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Julian thinks he can actually quit when the truth is that once you are in the mob you can never really get out of the mob as much as you want to get out they always find ways to pull you back in because Sonny tried to retire from the mob a few years ago he tried and it lasted all of what a few months before he was pulled back in, and hell even Jason tried walking away from the mob at one point but he was forced back in so what makes Julian think he can walk away

Especially because Julian he grew up in the mob, he grew up as Victor Jerome's son, he grew up as the son of a mobster so he should know better than anybody that you just can't leave the life behind because the only way you can get out of the mob is by death is by going out in a body bag

I am not bashing Julian here in any way shape or form, I have become a fan of Julian Jerome's character, I love Julian Jerome now probably more than I have ever loved Sonny Corinthos and I am probably the biggest Sonny Corinthos hater especially after what he did to AJ, I forever turned my back on Sonny Corinthos and I have aligned myself with Julian Jerome and why? Because Julian is the epitome of what a real mobster is, the epitome of what a true mobster should be like

But Alexis is naive if she thinks Julian can just walk away because it is not easy to walk away from a life that you were born into or a life that you grew up in

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue May 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Julian thinks he can actually quit when the truth is that once you are in the mob you can never really get out of the mob as much as you want to get out they always find ways to pull you back in because Sonny tried to retire from the mob a few years ago he tried and it lasted all of what a few months before he was pulled back in, and hell even Jason tried walking away from the mob at one point but he was forced back in so what makes Julian think he can walk away

Especially because Julian he grew up in the mob, he grew up as Victor Jerome's son, he grew up as the son of a mobster so he should know better than anybody that you just can't leave the life behind because the only way you can get out of the mob is by death is by going out in a body bag

I am not bashing Julian here in any way shape or form, I have become a fan of Julian Jerome's character, I love Julian Jerome now probably more than I have ever loved Sonny Corinthos and I am probably the biggest Sonny Corinthos hater especially after what he did to AJ, I forever turned my back on Sonny Corinthos and I have aligned myself with Julian Jerome and why? Because Julian is the epitome of what a real mobster is, the epitome of what a true mobster should be like

But Alexis is naive if she thinks Julian can just walk away because it is not easy to walk away from a life that you were born into or a life that you grew up in

My thinking is that for the past 20 years that Julian has been in witness protection he was not involved with the mob hence it might be easier for him to get out. Also, he seems to only be working for Fluke and once he's gone it should be easy for Julian to get out.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Axl Rose: Julian thinks he can actually quit when the truth is that once you are in the mob you can never really get out of the mob as much as you want to get out they always find ways to pull you back in because Sonny tried to retire from the mob a few years ago he tried and it lasted all of what a few months before he was pulled back in, and hell even Jason tried walking away from the mob at one point but he was forced back in so what makes Julian think he can walk away

My thinking is that for the past 20 years that Julian has been in witness protection he was not involved with the mob hence it might be easier for him to get out. Also, he seems to only be working for Fluke and once he's gone it should be easy for Julian to get out.

I agree. If FLuke is gone.... so is Julian's mob connection. :D

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

Unless Fluke is a mobster himself that is impersonating Luke then it wouldn't really be easy for him to get out now would it?

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue May 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Nightmoves:

Unless Fluke is a mobster himself that is impersonating Luke then it wouldn't really be easy for him to get out now would it?

As long as Fluke dies there is no reason Julian would not be able to get out

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue May 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Nightmoves:

As long as Fluke dies there is no reason Julian would not be able to get out

Unless another one of Julian's old enemies were to pull him back in and believe me Julian has a lot of enemies how could he not especially if he is a mobster and not to mention with the way Sonny, Shawn and Duke have been gunning for him

Return to “General Hospital”