DUDE! Julian fans unite!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Postby Bizlet » Thu May 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare: I'm glad they've thrown fake Luke and Jordan into this mix with Julian. Something new and different for the mobsters instead of the same old, same old. I'm enjoying the mystery and the twists and turns. :)

I like how this playing out too. I am starting to wonder if there is more Julian to then mobster who wanted to get back in the game. I the more I see him interact with Fluke and Jordan I beginning to think he is under cover for the WSB/FBI I will take him either way though.

I do hope if nothing else that he walks away from the mob life if he isn't already undercover. What I am noticing especially the past two days is that GH is moving a different direction so to speak, new people, new s/l's etc.... ;)

I would love that scene bt Alexis and Julian. Julian telling Alexis he has been working undercover all this time bc that would fluster Alexis and NLG does flustered so well.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare: I'm glad they've thrown fake Luke and Jordan into this mix with Julian. Something new and different for the mobsters instead of the same old, same old. I'm enjoying the mystery and the twists and turns. :)

I like how this playing out too. I am starting to wonder if there is more Julian to then mobster who wanted to get back in the game. I the more I see him interact with Fluke and Jordan I beginning to think he is under cover for the WSB/FBI I will take him either way though.

I do hope if nothing else that he walks away from the mob life if he isn't already undercover. What I am noticing especially the past two days is that GH is moving a different direction so to speak, new people, new s/l's etc.... ;)

If Julian walks away from the mob, than Alexis is going to have to walk away from representing old Sonny >(

I am so loving the twists and turns in the stories. Love that there is a variety of characters involved. You have Morgan, Alexis, Fluke, Jordan, Ava all in stories connected directly to Julian. You have Sam and Silas going to him for help. Soon we will see Julian and Lucas developing a relationship. It is so refreshing to see characters with depth, that have many layers and have room to grow and change and not the same old round robin stories.

And NM, Sonny will have to still be on the show for Alexis to leave. ;)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Now that Michelle Stafford is on the show as Nina Clay I wonder if they will put our man Julian with Nina in a pairing? If that happens then personally I wouldn't be opposed to it but with Nina being alive now it for sure complicates things even more for Julian's daughter Sam and her relationship with Silas Clay because with Nina being alive, Silas is still technically married to her since she's not dead since she's alive

But if they create a Julian, Alexis and Nina triangle then personally I could actually enjoy it believe it or not but most likely Nina will be in a triangle with Silas and Sam

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 02, 2014 12:10 pm

But with Julian it seems not only does Sonny want him out of the way but now his own sister Ava turns on him I wonder how long it will be before Ava tries to kill our Julian? But if Julian kills Ava then he would be doing us all a favor especially his niece Ava's daughter Kiki and he would be doing Michael a favor too by killing Ava and why I say that? Because Ava she framed Michael's dad AJ for murder for Connie's murder when she was the one who really did it because if she hadn't done that then maybe AJ would still be here

And Ava's death is long overdue and it isn't like Julian has killed any one of his siblings before he killed his other sister Olivia Jerome

But as for Duke Lavery I could see why Duke and Anna especially Anna feel like they have a bone to pick with our man Julian, but Julian was a different man back then but I guess he more or less wanted to prove himself to his father Victor Jerome

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 02, 2014 2:08 pm

But as for Julian I wonder what he will think of Ned, Tracy's son and Alexis spending time together and considering Ned is a Quartermaine

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Fake Luke wants Julian to kill Ava, I hope Julian does

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri May 02, 2014 3:20 pm

WD #2 of top 30 actors for the week on April 28th. The 'star' of the show, #13 ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Good Job WD. He should have a good week next week too. :)

fotinigirl

Postby fotinigirl » Fri May 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Quote Nightmoves: WD #2 of top 30 actors for the week on April 28th. The 'star' of the show, #13 ;)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri May 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Quote Nightmoves: WD #2 of top 30 actors for the week on April 28th. The 'star' of the show, #13 ;)

for someone who was only on "a few minutes" compared to every day that says a lot. YAY, WD and Julian. :D

Return to “General Hospital”