Not a Spoiler just a thought!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
the girl is HOT

Not a Spoiler just a thought!

Postby the girl is HOT » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:02 pm

what is going to happen when Robin comes back between patrick and sabrina. what do u all think? I think he will dump sabrina

Re: Not a Spoiler just a thought!

Postby JaneDoe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm

There are so many possibilities! A lot depends on how long KMc is returning for. If she's going to be around for a while, I think it's inevitable that her and Patrick will reunite... but I don't think it will be instantly. So much has happened and we don't know how she's going to be when she returns. Will there be physiological ramifications? Will Patrick be able to simply leave Sabrina? I really don't see it being an easy reunion for either of them. I also think that if the return is short term.... 6 months or less, I think we'll see a lot of drama and turmoil and it will end with closure for Robin's character. I'm not a big fan of Sabrina and Patrick. I don't hate them though either, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story plays out. I can't wait to see all the surprises tptb have in store. 3)

Postby iluvtad » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:16 pm

I think Sabrina will let Patrick go, it is in her nature I think to take the high road. She will want to make it easy on Emma also, she would want Emma to have her Mother and Father together.

Postby princesss0919 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:47 pm

I think there is a "lot" more to Sabrina than we know I think we may find out all about the "real" Sabrina

Let's hope so because right now she is a bore!!!

Postby oltllover » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Just because KMc is coming back doesn't mean she is staying back. The s/l direction will depend on how long she signed for and whether or not JT's contract is up any time soon that might play a role in how they write this too.

Postby bellasmema » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 pm

I know everybody thinks Sabrina is BORING, but if she gets pregnant with Patricks baby, before Robin comes back???

Return to “General Hospital”