Brad and Felix

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Mrs. Lansing

Brad and Felix

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:40 am

I know Brad has been creepy, but if they can reform Britt, AJ, Franco etc, then why not Brad?
And yeah Felix has been acting like a bored gossipy teen with a new project, but many on the show have been guilty of this.
I thought the scene between Brad and Felix before Patrick interrupted them was so sweet!
Am really looking forward to what's next for these two love birds!

Re: Brad and Felix

Postby oltllover » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 am

I'm not sure about Brad being redeemed but I do hope tptb have the guts to do a love story with Felix and ???. These writers did a great story (IMO) on OLTL but unfortunatly it was dropped. There have been alot of rumors about Lucas coming to PC but I think if they do that we may have to wait until the Jerome story starts to take off.

Postby maja » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:50 am

I would love to see Brad & Felix become a couple, if only to give Felix his own love life instead of dispensing advice to everyone. Brad reminds so much of Kyle on OLTL, who was a schemer until he met up with his old love Fish and he was redeemed. I would like Brad to keep his edge, I don't want him to become another goody-goody bland character. I hope TPTB won't chicken out ( like they did on OLTL) actually have a gay couple who is prominent on this show.

Postby iluvtad » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:44 pm

I also find my feelings of dislike towards Brad changing, I really felt bad for him when he was telling Felix about being bullied when he was a teen ager,judging by their almost kiss I think Felix is now seeing Brad in a different way also.
I wouldn't mind seeing a relationship develop between them.

Postby ransomha » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm

They deserve each other.

Return to “General Hospital”