Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Postby Bizlet » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Nightmoves: Yes he was out of line. Kiki's lie is nothing compared to the lies Morgan told Kiki to get her to marry him. Morgan is an azz >(

Like Father like son 8)

So if Morgan is truly like Sonny who do suppose that he will jump into bed with first Ava.

bellasmema

Postby bellasmema » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:29 pm

No. he lied first or she would not even be married to him!!!
He DESERVES what ever he gets!!!

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote elijahsgotit: Can't stand Morgan but I think it's completely understandable that he'd be upset that his wife flat out lied so she could sneak off to see his brother. Kiki lied because she knew what she was doing was wrong and I'd be concerned if that didn't bother Morgan.

Morgan is a kid and KIKI is a kid. They were two kids having fun when BIG brother stepped in to save Morgan from Kiki. As the older brother and the adult he should have had control of the situation, the second he thought he might have feelings for Kiki he should have stopped then. Helped them find apartment or give them his apt and he move somewhere else. He has the money to do it. At this point Kiki is married to HIS BROTHER, stop pursuing her...He wants to break them up. There is more fish in the sea, go and find your own girl. If wasn't so long ago he was feeling bad for sleeping with Sonny's xwife. ( he thought he had) Michael should grow up and be responsible for his actions. The scene where he came in and saw Kiki handcuffed and waiting on Morgan, as an older brother everything he thought he had with Kiki should have been over. This is your baby brother..........

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:41 am

Quote unlimited:
Quote elijahsgotit: Can't stand Morgan but I think it's completely understandable that he'd be upset that his wife flat out lied so she could sneak off to see his brother. Kiki lied because she knew what she was doing was wrong and I'd be concerned if that didn't bother Morgan.

Morgan is a kid and KIKI is a kid. They were two kids having fun when BIG brother stepped in to save Morgan from Kiki. As the older brother and the adult he should have had control of the situation, the second he thought he might have feelings for Kiki he should have stopped then. Helped them find apartment or give them his apt and he move somewhere else. He has the money to do it. At this point Kiki is married to HIS BROTHER, stop pursuing her...He wants to break them up. There is more fish in the sea, go and find your own girl. If wasn't so long ago he was feeling bad for sleeping with Sonny's xwife. ( he thought he had) Michael should grow up and be responsible for his actions. The scene where he came in and saw Kiki handcuffed and waiting on Morgan, as an older brother everything he thought he had with Kiki should have been over. This is your baby brother..........

You honestly think Michael should have given HIS apartment to the brother that steals and treats him like crap?? I'm sorry I don't even know what to say to that.

They took over Michael's place like they owned it. They had no right to do that, if they needed a place, Morgan's parents should have handled it. After all, Michael is not Morgan's father, Sonny is. Michael handing over his place to a couple of spoiled brats is just beyond ridiculous ~) ~) ~)

Return to “General Hospital”