Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
levins29

Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Postby levins29 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm

yelling at her I mean god Morgan you get mad everytime she mention Michael u got dang jealous.I pray Kiki leaves his butt.

ransomha

Re: Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote levins29: yelling at her I mean god Morgan you get mad everytime she mention Michael u got dang jealous.I pray Kiki leaves his butt.

She LIED to her HUSBAND'S face twice today. He has every right to be angry.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Quote levins29: yelling at her I mean god Morgan you get mad everytime she mention Michael u got dang jealous.I pray Kiki leaves his butt.

While I do agree with you, as I cannot stand immature brat Morgan, I can honestly see why he gets jealous. Kiki hears the name "Michael" and she wants to know where he is, how he is etc. And also, Michael did try and stop the rush to the altar wedding that Morgan strong armed Kiki into.
And where is Kiki now? Secretly going to talk to Michael!
It is ridiculous for Morgan to want to be with Kiki, he knows deep down she does not love him.
I think he just wants to one up Michael and thinks Kiki is the prize.

levins29

Postby levins29 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:59 pm

I understand she lied also but Morgan did the most lying about everything.so this is Morgan fault not Kiki.I hope and pray she leaves him and never return back to him.I mean he did the lying not Kiki.Morgan lied about the credit card he took from Ava mostly everything he couldn't be straight with her lie to her face.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote ransomha:

She LIED to her HUSBAND'S face twice today. He has every right to be angry.

Hmmm.... Britt has lied to Patrick about things MUCH more sever but you don't feel SHE should be yelled at....

melirose

Postby melirose » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:33 pm

If Morgan had no clue that Kiki was harboring feelings for Michael then I can see him getting upset at Kiki. HOWEVER this dude KNOWS kiki wants Michael. He even guilted her into marrying him. This is Morgan's own fault. Morgan knows straight up that Kiki doesn't want him. I don't feel bad for the kid at all.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Quote melirose:

If Morgan had no clue that Kiki was harboring feelings for Michael then I can see him getting upset at Kiki. HOWEVER this dude KNOWS kiki wants Michael. He even guilted her into marrying him. This is Morgan's own fault. Morgan knows straight up that Kiki doesn't want him. I don't feel bad for the kid at all.

Carly warned him about this.... He should have listened to his Mommy

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote melirose:

Carly warned him about this.... He should have listened to his Mommy

Just like his dad thinks with one part of his body and his head is too hot to control the rest of his emotions.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I wish the show would figure out that at some point Kiki and Morgan are supposed to actually have jobs because right now they only seem to be a couple of deadbeat leeches at the Q mansion.. ~)

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 am

Can't stand Morgan but I think it's completely understandable that he'd be upset that his wife flat out lied so she could sneak off to see his brother. Kiki lied because she knew what she was doing was wrong and I'd be concerned if that didn't bother Morgan.

Return to “General Hospital”