How did AJ know the caliber?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
vickidink

How did AJ know the caliber?

Postby vickidink » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:04 pm

In todays episode AJ told Diane the gun used to kill Connie was the same caliber as the one in the safe - how does he know that?

ChargerGirl

Re: How did AJ know the caliber?

Postby ChargerGirl » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Quote vickidink: In todays episode AJ told Diane the gun used to kill Connie was the same caliber as the one in the safe - how does he know that?

I heard that and wondered the same thing. I am thinking that if we didn't hear it said to him that it is to be assumed that Anna or Dante told him while he was being questioned. And speaking of AJ and Anna, he's sitting there with a huge gash on his face with stitches and Anna hasn't asked how he got it? And after finding out how why Sonny wasn't in any way charged with anything? I mean come on, that stitched up purple gash is the end result of being assulted. Well I guess to be "fair" AJ didn't get charged with assulting Connie when he was choking her so I guess that is fair? Aw to be a criminal in Port Charles!! LOL

vickidink

Postby vickidink » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 pm

I wouldn't think they would divulge something like that to a suspect (at least not any police other than port Charles finest) and I don't remember him being told that - maybe it was a slip by the writers - guess we will find out soon enough now that it appears the murder weapon may have been conveniently discovered.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:50 pm

How and why would AJ know the combination to the safe ?)

Return to “General Hospital”