connie's killer

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
butterfly52

Re: connie's killer

Postby butterfly52 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:32 pm

of course it's Ava.

ROSY2009

Postby ROSY2009 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote HOT PINK: I think Ava Jerome killed Connie. I've read rumors that Maura West may not be on GH much longer. But, don't quote me, because (as I said) they are just rumors. I'm guessing AJ passed out while talking to Connie or perhaps Ava hit him on the head when she came into the office. Connie confronted Ava about her and Derek being Jeromes, and Ava grabbed AJ's gun and shot Connie. I think Ava drove AJ home, got him into the house, then slipped out and acted like she had just arrived when AJ regained consciousness.

I also think Ava is going to be keeping a close eye on AJ to see if he remembers anything about the night Connie was shot.

This is, of course, speculation on my part.

I agree HOT PINK I believe Ava came to the office to see her brother Julian and found AJ and Connie. AJ probably passed out and Connie told her she knew Ava and Julian were Jeromes and Ava picked up AJs gun and shot Connie. And when she drove AJ home unconsious she planted the gun in the bushes by the pool house,(so it looks like AJ may have put it there),which Morgan found today. She's going to use Morgan to help cover up what she did.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:46 pm

I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:09 am

Quote ChargerGirl: I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

If she had written an AVA than we wouldn't have had that great scene with Diane and AJ yesterday. It is evident to me that Ava is a ruthless power hungry woman and if Sam and Silas start a relationship she should probably watch herself and Danny. (Sam could kick her a$s).

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ChargerGirl: I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

If she had written an AVA than we wouldn't have had that great scene with Diane and AJ yesterday. It is evident to me that Ava is a ruthless power hungry woman and if Sam and Silas start a relationship she should probably watch herself and Danny. (Sam could kick her a$s).

You're probably right. I just hate the way everyone hates on AJ - I have always loved Sean as AJ and now that he's back I hate that he is being likened to the old AJ. I didn't much care for the short dark haired AJ but love Sean as AJ. We will know soon enough who the actual "AJ" is that Connie was ratting out. And my money is still on Ava.

KC11

Postby KC11 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 am

ITA!!! 3)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:57 am

Maybe Connie`s killer was neither AJ or Ava, but someone else who wrote AJ in blood to set him up 8) I`m hopeing the killer will be a surprise. Any ideas on who it might be. !) I have nothing

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:09 am

Quote stonecoldhot: Maybe Connie`s killer was neither AJ or Ava, but someone else who wrote AJ in blood to set him up 8) I`m hopeing the killer will be a surprise. Any ideas on who it might be. !) I have nothing

The audience saw Connie write it in blood. Well start to write anyway, and then after Sonny called 911 he saw it.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote stonecoldhot: Maybe Connie`s killer was neither AJ or Ava, but someone else who wrote AJ in blood to set him up 8) I`m hopeing the killer will be a surprise. Any ideas on who it might be. !) I have nothing

The audience saw Connie write it in blood. Well start to write anyway, and then after Sonny called 911 he saw it.

Ok I didn`t remember that part ;)

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 am

All I know is that AJ doing it is way too obvious and I also know there's a reason that we were not actually shown the moment when Connie was shot.

Return to “General Hospital”